eBAY auctions won...don't post live links

It says the 2012 release and he said he had the 2012 box. If I recive a pair of fake sneakers I'm doing a fraud report and getting my money back. Simple as that. I hope I didn't pay for some fake jays
mad.gif

Can someone tell why they believe the shoes are fake?

Also didn't claim anywhere in the auction that the shoes are authentic so you don't have much of a case to get a refund

Nah he's straight...It is against policy to sell fake products so Paypal will cover him if that turns out to be the case and he chooses to pursue. Still needs to be more careful though.

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

It says the 2012 release and he said he had the 2012 box. If I recive a pair of fake sneakers I'm doing a fraud report and getting my money back. Simple as that. I hope I didn't pay for some fake jays
mad.gif

HAHA. Just shows you that # of posts has no bearing on sneaker knowledge of said user. Those are CLEARLY FAKE! Not even good fakes. Those bad fakes 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I thought he used a stock image. He said he had box and everything. If anything I got my refund and the shoes are on the way. I made a deal not to report. I'm gonna donate them to a abunch of kids

pimp.gif

^ Yeh shawty, they're mad fake. It's quie obvious. You should of asked the seller if they're guaranteed authentic. The seller is lying by omission so yes, open a claim ASAP.

I was searching ebay up and down for a 200-220 pair of Cement 4s and I saw them ending with 1 minute left and took a chance. Luckily it didn't bite me in the %%%.

black cement 3's 155 shipped and last week Chicago x's 135 shipped , still waiting for the prices to come down on the cement iv's on ebay, looks like thats not happening anytime soon

another og cool greys deadstock won for 250 %!!%%%%*#$ keeps relisting on me when he has my money and i cant open a case until ship date... ****** doesnt understand unless he adds a tracking number his funds wont be release unless he waits 21 days and i dont open a case which i will, dumb kids

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

Originally Posted by golfinguru11

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

mad.gif

HAHA. [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Just shows you that # of posts has no bearing on sneaker knowledge of said user.[/color] Those are CLEARLY FAKE! Not even good fakes. Those bad fakes 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Just like how the # of posts for you has no bearing on being new here- because your lame@z$, BS attitiude has already been played out and tired.Ya, dude made a mistake, a bad one- but still: NT would much rather have him around than you. Only people that kick a man when hes down, are WEAK people: ol' Andy Milonakis looking boy "got cream cheese in his gold locket, cuz its my show its Andy Milonakis"

Damn i hate that feeling i bought a pair of fake dmp xi .. Luckily seller didnt ship yet and issued me full refund.. Ebay has a pretty good buyers protection program so u should be good

both on ebay
155.00 shipped for 3's seller wanted 170 talked him down
9a2rsm.jpg

135.00 shipped for x's seller wanted 155 talked him down too lol
300v40p.jpg

^ I'm pretty sure both of the Carter jerseys are fake man. Especially the white one. Size 50 is a no go.
You should go post pics in the jersey thread or go hit up jersey central.

Originally Posted by Spookz312

another og cool greys deadstock won for 250 %!!%%%%*#$ keeps relisting on me when he has my money and i cant open a case until ship date... ****** doesnt understand unless he adds a tracking number his funds wont be release unless he waits 21 days and i dont open a case which i will, dumb kids

That sucks seller should have put a reserve price if he dis not want to sell so low

Back
Top Bottom