M!ke

Originally Posted by xxxplosive187

Originally Posted by AmericanDream

Originally Posted by NikeMax

OG's

$80 shipped

I'll one-up ya. How bout $36.11 shipped for these
wink.gif

dude makes it seem like its a competition. what a herb.
It was actually meant as a friendly jab, but thanks for sticking your nose into something that in no wayaffects you. I understand your bitterness though, it's ok to be salty
wink.gif

"If they hatin', you doin' something right!"

M!ke

I sure hope so man. Seemed too good to be true that he actually ended it to me and only wanted 50 shipped.

Originally Posted by JuiceBoxx513

I sure hope so man. Seemed too good to be true that he actually ended it to me and only wanted 50 shipped.

That link isn't working for me-can you post pics?

dang you are lucky. that's what he gets for naming the auction "white/black/pink" am 90's

Originally Posted by xxxplosive187

Originally Posted by NikeMax

OG's

$80 shipped

I'll one-up ya. How bout $36.11 shipped for these
wink.gif

dude makes it seem like its a competition. what a herb.
It was actually meant as a friendly jab, but thanks for sticking your nose into something that in no way affects you. I understand your bitterness though, it's ok to be salty
wink.gif

"If they hatin', you doin' something right!"

M!ke

And how does his pick up affect you?

Oh wait. It doesn't.

And the "bitterness" you're perceiving is just my dislike of your overinflated ego.

smile.gif

copped some stat 1's for 41 shipped, relatively good deal, but this caught my eye as a perused the bay today:

[table][tr][td]
s.gif
[/td] [/tr][/table]
Up for sale is a pair of NIKE AIR MAX 90's from 2005. Colorway is Khaki / Net - BaroqueBrown. Shoes were worn a couple of times by the previous owner (never by me). They are still in great condition only issue is that they are mismatchedsizes (the original owner did not tell me that this was the case). The left shoe is a 10.5 and the right is a 10 (checkpics of the tags). Not to big of a difference, but I still have to mention this. Comes with original box and laces.

one bid so far,
laugh.gif
tired.gif

xxxplosive american dream posted those to say you think those are a good deal look at my deal. I get the humor in it obviously you didnt. but anyways keepposting those steals nt'ers

85ef_1.JPG

$100.76 shipped. Should be here monday. Looks pretty uncreased with a little dirt by the toe but that comes right off i'm sure. thank god for mr cleanmagic erasers...

Back
Top Bottom