eBAY auctions won...don't post live links

I won these this week, they should be arriving next week. I will post as soon as they arrive, I have been waiting on these for a while. It took some guap to get them, but I got em
pimp.gif

very nice pair man

Sport Blue AJKO's for 70 shipped wanted these for a minute just waiting on the right price, there a half size big though should have researched fit of the shoe. Went tts with 9.5

Won a pair of these used for $76 (my max bid was $78). Already have the black/white ones but saw a guy with this colorway at the mall a while ago and like them alot better than the other red/white ones where the red and white are reversed. I rarely saw this colorway on eBay for a good price, I happened to find them last night 3 hours before the auction ended.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-Mens-...D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

just copped these JD Sports AM95s for the low through paypal invoice

i have payed 75 GBP shipped to the Netherlands for them, i slept on them last year

but then with the X-mas sale i saw them at the JD Sports in the Centro shopping mall in Oberhausen

and realized how dope they were in person, they were 100 euro but it was the last pair and also not my size

Back
Top Bottom