eBAY auctions won...don't post live links

Sorry, but you are mistaken....If they were Orlando's I would have won the auction.

I know my OG X's...haha

^ Unfortunately, those look fake. The part of the sole right under the toe cap is supposed to be black. And the shape of those is off as well.

coolgrey 11s 66$$$
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
with a little elbow grease

63a5_1.JPG

70df_1.JPG

6a97_1.JPG

s.gif

s.gif

s.gif

$93 shipped - $69.75 after 25% cashback
tried on black/blue xviii's sz 10

$77.99 shipped - f me for not using the 30% off cashback
nds og steel x sz 9

Originally Posted by eastnewyork80

I was always scared to bid for untagged pics, what are the chances of getting scammed
Live a little man...

No just kidding. I think it all depends really. I always look closely at their feedback as a seller and buyer, and location. I also will try and ask aquestion or two to see what they are like. Most people (when they are not very knowledgeable) have no idea what you mean by tagged pic. Those people are theones where you find the best deals.

I was always scared to bid for untagged pics, what are the chances of getting scammed

its a risk, but sometimes yu get steals. I won DS Mocha 3s, and DS Black/red/purple 7s for $110 shipped each from the same seller last year with untagged pics.Shoes were 100% legit and super fresh.

Originally Posted by s dubl

its a risk, but sometimes yu get steals. I won DS Mocha 3s, and DS Black/red/purple 7s for $110 shipped each from the same seller last year with untagged pics. Shoes were 100% legit and super fresh.

Hell yea, thats what I did on some Nike SB "Pusheads"
wink.gif

gettin these for $86 shipped
eyes.gif

86b3_1.JPG

Originally Posted by s dubl

its a risk, but sometimes yu get steals. I won DS Mocha 3s, and DS Black/red/purple 7s for $110 shipped each from the same seller last year with untagged pics. Shoes were 100% legit and super fresh.
i got some VVVVNDS green bean V's for $55 from a stock pic

just always check feedback and check his last auctions if you can...if all the pics have the same background and untagged then why not right?

Got the 10's in today. Gotta love a good steal (no pun intended).

I forgot how much I love this shoe. I need a second pair asap lol.

Back
Top Bottom