eBAY auctions won...don't post live links

9eff_1.JPG

got these de la lows in the mail recently. 110 shipped. vnds. no box though. .

Originally Posted by sthebest1984

if you look..he had a reserve though and it wasnt met. he might not sell and just will relist again,
He did, he is not listing them separately, go to sellers items, and you can see them

ebay hates me... i never get steals and if i do find one, something crazy happens that causes me not to get them haha

D40X with the 55-200 lens and some filter that the seller gave no details about for about $310 shipped. Only thing missing are the lens caps and a batterycharger, which I bought for $9.99. The body alone goes for about $300.

Originally Posted by sthebest1984

$86..I'm restoring these and reselling them.

3b3f_1.JPG

4a07_1.JPG
lol i was watching these....but i wasnt paying more than 50$ for them....they were pretty beat up

Originally Posted by timplz

c6a266440359eaf5e4336984e67e6c2740c46b2c.pjpg
Got them for $305 shipped.......thinking bout keeping em
I hate you
mad.gif
, but nice pick up.

And about keeping them.....make about $1000 or have a very nice shoe in your collection, choose wisely.

Originally Posted by Fat Boy 915

^^What's this live.com stuff?

basicly

1.sign up for live.com
2. seach whatever "air jordan"
3. click somthing that has to do with ebay in the top blue box
4.it will give you BIN options only
5.purchase it and 60 days later youll recieve alot of your money back i think its 25% right now

Originally Posted by timplz

Got them for $305 shipped.......thinking bout keeping em
Can you post pictures once(if) you get them...I had those on the watch and got a really lame email from the guy about why he couldn't tag thepictures.

Also, if you at the other items he is selling now, they all have different backgrounds and are untagged.

And I know Jimmy Jazz didn't get those but I called the store anyway to double check and they said they don't have them.

Those Titaniums are FAKE. I know it for a fact.

Also IMASOLE... You might have saved $27, but you didnt get the XVII for $27.

Back
Top Bottom