eBAY auctions won...don't post live links

Mike, I got 1st Game Lebron's for $65 from that same seller you got the White III's from, I was so pissed I missed that auction.

for some reason dude took forever shipping though (2-3 weeks) so I had to file a claim he came through like 2 days later and sent me a $160 Authentic Bron cavsjersey with the kicks because he took so long.

Zach

It's been a while...

VVVNDS (practically DS) Pearl Foams for $122.50 after Live Cash Back.
3078884422_de8ce87e7e_o.jpg

VVVNDS (still practically DS) White/Caro Foams $122.50 after Live CashBack
3078053185_087b220ffc_o.jpg

grin.gif

Originally Posted by AmericanDream

haven't been in here for a while. figured I'd upset a few people with these
tongue.gif

(I won't just hand you my links, with a little research they can easily be had tho)

blacks for $59 shipped, whites for $75 shipped. both my size
smokin.gif
(XVIIs in the background and an additional pair of XVIIIs for $58 shipped)

$55 shipped

68e1_1.JPG

M!ke

Originally Posted by airjordanjack

AmericanDream - Nice finds man. You always come in here and just shut it down.

I got these for $92shipped. Not a steal, but a good deal on a pair of sneakers I have been looking for forever.

Original Hare VIIs

definently a goooood steal, in my size it would have gone waaaay higher in price. Size 12 definently would have gone dumb high on bidding.

great steal on laneys...I saw them while checking completed auctions and I was like !%+....

sz 10.5 $104 after 30% cashback

sz 8.5 $101 shipped - charged 10 for ship.

$193.75 after 25% cashback

Originally Posted by Zach13g

Mike, I got 1st Game Lebron's for $65 from that same seller you got the White III's from, I was so pissed I missed that auction.

for some reason dude took forever shipping though (2-3 weeks) so I had to file a claim he came through like 2 days later and sent me a $160 Authentic Bron cavs jersey with the kicks because he took so long.

Zach
thanks for the kind words everybody, and Zach, really nice deal dude too bad it was a hassle to getem

it's a shame how many of the links posted in here I pass up on. I need both a.) more money and b.) more time to list%%$%
tired.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sthebest1984

steal of all steals right here..

OG Infrared VIs-13.50

d32b_1.JPG
nah, not at all homie. I wouldn't pay $13.50 is $13.50 too much for them. there's a reason why theseller says

"THE SIDES ARE STARTING TO DETERATE AND AND COMMING APART. THESE WERE PURCHASED FROM AND ESTATE SALE. THEY DO NOT COME THE BOX ORTHE PLASTIC SHOE LACE ENDS OR ANY CARDS."

M!ke

I love 8s. I know it's not right thread for this, but any tips fixing the toe on these?

For the jordan 8 toes I would use the blk suede dye spray or suede renew. Go to any shoe repair shop to buy the stuff.
KVN

Back
Top Bottom