eBAY auctions won...don't post live links

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eB...EWAX:IT&item=180322161551

got some DS CDP 7/16 pack for 200 shipped. not the best steal, but good deal imo. dude's legit, checked his prior feedback and everything.
pimp.gif

I'll post em in the pickups post once I receive. Hoping that they are in fact real... cause if so, I snaked a good deal.

Originally Posted by sthebest1984

pimp.gif
grail status..$37. can you say "italian leather"?
can you say beat to death and back? hmm not so sure if thats worth the $37 buck in that condition...i would be afraid to put those rotting pairnext to my other shoes.

well if you like em' more power to you!! i wish you the best with the restoration project ahead!!

my finds...

DS Jordan black stealth XX3 for $100.30 plus $15 bucks shipping
tongue.gif
andDS Jordan XIV last shots for $74 plus $17 shipping
tongue.gif

Just won these! i have wanted them for a while now and got the for a steal imo. what do you guys think?
[table][tr][td] [table][tr][td] [table][tr][td] [table][tr][td]

[/td] [/tr][tr][td] http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...K:MEWNX:IT&item=110337595050#ebayphotohosting[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [td]
s.gif
[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [td]
[table][tr][td]
s.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Winning bid:[/td] [td]US $20.50 [/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Ended:[/td] [td]Jan-20-09 10:51:01 PST[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Shipping:[/td] [td]
US $10.25
US Postal Service Priority Mail[sup][emoji]174[/emoji][/sup]
Service to United States
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Ships to:[/td] [td]United States[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Item location:[/td] [td]Providence, RI, United States[/td] [/tr][tr][td]History:[/td] [td]14 bids[/td] [/tr][/table]
[/td] [/tr][/table]

[color= rgb(0, 204, 255)]phinsfan13:[/color] those are fake. without even looking at the auction itself I know there is no way that BIN wouldn't have been while on anauction that ultimately ends that low. get your money back...

[color= rgb(0, 204, 255)]sthebest1984:[/color]
eek.gif
great deal sir. some people just don't understand the joy others get out of restoring kicks. that's a HELL of a deal in mybook. props to you

[color= rgb(0, 204, 255)]3thaman:[/color] I officially hate you now
tongue.gif

M!ke

Originally Posted by AmericanDream

phinsfan13: those are fake. without even looking at the auction itself I know there is no way that BIN wouldn't have been while on an auction that ultimately ends that low. get your money back...

sthebest1984:
eek.gif
great deal sir. some people just don't understand the joy others get out of restoring kicks. that's a HELL of a deal in my book. props to you

3thaman: I officially hate you now
tongue.gif

M!ke

Dude, where you been? It's been a good minute!

grin.gif

HustlinFlip wrote:
AmericanDream wrote:
phinsfan13: those are fake. without even looking at the auction itself I know there is no way that BIN wouldn't have been while on an auction that ultimately ends that low. get your money back...

sthebest1984:
eek.gif
great deal sir. some people just don't understand the joy others get out of restoring kicks. that's a HELL of a deal in my book. props to you

3thaman: I officially hate you now
tongue.gif

Dude, where you been? It's been a good minute!

just lurkin in the shadows
nerd.gif
lol sike nah it seems like whenever I geton NT I go straight for general and leave the rest of it alone for the most part. but it's not right to neglect this post
tongue.gif

with that said... decent couple flips here recently...

$15.50 (havealready been sold for $120+ shipping)

c45e_1_sbl.JPG

bought these for $25 a while back, no longer have the link...

sold for $150. who knew? sometimes you just get lucky Iguess
smokin.gif

cbee_1.JPG

M!ke

Back
Top Bottom