eBAY auctions won...don't post live links

and to think 3-4 yrs ago a pair ended for $405 before shipping...NOT mis-listed either.

Referring to Infrared VI samples.

question to some of you guys that flip kicks on eBay: have you noticed a decline in prices with this"recession"? I had taken a hiatus for a couple months but I've been back (figures when I start my job and school I'm more ambitious), listinga couple a week and sales seem to be as strong as ever. Maybe it's just me getting lucky, but I'd like to hear some other opinions...

M!ke

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBa...:IT&item=260348927185
da6d_1.JPG

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBa...:IT&item=270330118274

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBa...p;item=320328313365 <---- BUT THIS A-HOLE said they were "stolen" and wouldnt sell them too me... then they pop up for sale the week after. i hate people likethat.
9622_1.JPG

Originally Posted by jaysonisfly

you ebay feind! nice work out there

LoL I just got into the collecting aspect of sneakers so eBay is like my new best friend. Its either that or FlightClub NY <--
sign0003.gif

Originally Posted by AmericanDream

question to some of you guys that flip kicks on eBay: have you noticed a decline in prices with this "recession"? I had taken a hiatus for a couple months but I've been back (figures when I start my job and school I'm more ambitious), listing a couple a week and sales seem to be as strong as ever. Maybe it's just me getting lucky, but I'd like to hear some other opinions...

M!ke

I don't think the recession has effected buying/selling on ebay at all. Seems like I have sold some pairs for really high prices.

^^ its like a seesaw some $!*% is goin for good prices but then other dope stuff is goin for very cheap (which is why i have been buyin alot of things on ebaylately, which is also why im broke lol)

^ the famous eastbay price mistake jacket
roll.gif

$16 with coupon code last year, I ordered 18 of them.

$19.99 then 20% off code, there was actually lots of stuff priced wrong but that jacket was the best out of everything.

Originally Posted by Zach13g

roll.gif

really wow didnt know that....should had known i would of ordered 18 also
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by EdgarVega4

roll.gif

laugh.gif

can some1 explain......

Originally Posted by agold1002

Originally Posted by EdgarVega4

roll.gif

laugh.gif

can some1 explain......
its pretty self explanatory. Eastbay mistakenly priced a jacket at $20, he ordered 18 of em to sell, foralot more than $20 I presume...

M!ke

Back
Top Bottom