smile.gif

5bd6_1.JPG

how much did these go for?
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by abernja

So which one of you punks outbid me?
smile.gif

5bd6_1.JPG
I bid $50 with 8 min left, then at the last second someone else got em for $51 . I would have bid more if I can realistically wear a 10 in these.My 10.5s I gotta wear with running socks cuz they run small

Got both of these for $160 combined. Sold the Pennys for $100 so basically the jams were $60

a1e35603eb7cb856281481f88d3e64dccaaca48.jpg

fa835983e2b2b7dc270683aa864661c2d11707f.jpg

Also got these for $100
e4e25bae70bff2108e681dac40a1f7ec043ca8f.jpg

Originally Posted by JoeClear

I didn't pay and he hasn't responded to any of my messages so far anyway
dont do it cheecked some of his older auctions he sold a pair of VERY fake 6's

Originally Posted by bert739

Originally Posted by eeBS7eez

^sounds like fakery to me, sounds way too good to be true, thus it probably is.

im hearing the same exact sound
laugh.gif
i know what im doing.. he has 100% positive feedback with over 517 transactions done as a seller. all the jordans he sold or is sellin isauthentic. and he only buys authentic shoes (thats what his buyer feedback is telling me)... so ya can keep hating

Originally Posted by abernja

^ You better head back to that table before they get jacked. lol Sweet pickup though, we'll be waiting for the pics.

i just picked them up and will post pics later today

Originally Posted by PhyzXs

laugh.gif
i know what im doing.. he has 100% positive feedback with over 517 transactions done as a seller. all the jordans he sold or is sellin is authentic. and he only buys authentic shoes (thats what his buyer feedback is telling me)... so ya can keep hating

im not sayin ur wrong but just cuz hes sold real @**% b4 doesnt mean hes never been *@%#*# on some fake xi's n wants to make some money off em by sellin emto an ebayer who thinks theyre getin some real ones

Originally Posted by Poogibucker

laugh.gif
i know what im doing.. he has 100% positive feedback with over 517 transactions done as a seller. all the jordans he sold or is sellin is authentic. and he only buys authentic shoes (thats what his buyer feedback is telling me)... so ya can keep hating

im not sayin ur wrong but just cuz hes sold real @**% b4 doesnt mean hes never been *@%#*# on some fake xi's n wants to make some money off em by sellin em to an ebayer who thinks theyre getin some real ones
What some people don't understand about steals on ebay is that the way the seller lists his items has a big factor in how low the shoes gofor. Majority of times people will write "Jordan XI" as their item listing title. Some people list them differently, I won a pair of XI's andthey were listed "Jordan 11s". Not how it would normally be listed so hence why the price I paid for them wasn't that high.

Nice pick ups everyone, with all the foam craze, everyone will have a chance to find heat at reasonable prices!

Originally Posted by Poogibucker

laugh.gif

im not sayin ur wrong but just cuz hes sold real @**% b4 doesnt mean hes never been *@%#*# on some fake xi's n wants to make some money off em by sellin em to an ebayer who thinks theyre getin some real ones
u sound like a hater! and plus he doesnt live far from me so if he sends me some fake bs i will just go to his house and get my money back.

Back
Top Bottom