eBAY auctions won...don't post live links

Size 10.5 OG Pearl Foamposite Pro,was able to get them cheap on ebay, I paid no where what they are going for. Planning on reselling them or using them as atrade for some heat I have been looking for. Be on the watch on the buy sell forum.

^^ can i know how much you dropped for them?? those look
pimp.gif
but are too big for me...

In the last week I spent $250 on eBay.

I got...
OG X - Steels
OG XIII - Wht/Black - Varsity Red - Pearl Grey
XI - Space Jams
XI Low - Wht/Red

and

VII - Frenchies (Which were fake lol and I didn't pay for. In the middle of a resolution with the seller)

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

thing is, i didnt win... my highest did price was $35, knowing i would never win, i didnt pay attention to it. wish i would have really payed attention.
smh.gif
you do realize the seller didn't sell them for $37.50.

he ended the auction at $37.50 but the high bidder and him most likely made a deal to buy them for more, that' why he ended early.

it takes some work to find the right listing, its easy to spot what to look for when trying to get steals. team ebay, should we be putting together a faq forthis? i know i have some good stuff i can share.

Originally Posted by eeBS7eez

it takes some work to find the right listing, its easy to spot what to look for when trying to get steals. team ebay, should we be putting together a faq for this? i know i have some good stuff i can share.
IMO, it's kind of a privelege to have spent enough hours on eBay to figure out for yourself how to find deals. I'm all about helpingpeople out in specific instances or when you know somebody's been looking for a pair for a long time, but I don't know if the art of steal-findingshould become common knowlege like a cleaning/restoration guide.

I guess part of this is me being selfish, but I know lots of dudes that only know what we know because we've been after a certain pair for years or willnever have money to be paying what some pairs go for. Seems like it would be the end of steals as we know it. And the hunt is half of the fun after all
pimp.gif

Just my 2 cents, anybody else have an opinion?

Back
Top Bottom