eBAY auctions won...don't post live links

Originally Posted by BryannDTA

Originally Posted by Rippaflow

ebayun.jpg

This is what Ive had going on for ebay since August 21st. I didnt include misc stuff, like speaker adapters for my car, dynamat, blurays, some of my clothes, books etc. Im an ebay bargin hunter and power seller lol

The OG Breds above me are my grail, 100% intact, wearing them today for first time. VNDS, full nike air on the insole. LOVING IT. Goes good with my 2 DS 01s and beater 01s lol.

Ive got a Northface Cassius Triclimate. So Im going to leave that jacket intact and picked up the Denali hoodie to wear whenever it doesn't jusify wearing a bulky triclimate with the inner zipped in. Motivation for purchase also is I can zip the denali into my outer shell if its really that cold. Retails for 179, 100% authentic, happy with the price.

Picked up these 01s for 100 + ship. Some seperation, seperated the entire shoe, sole and midsole and reglued the entire shoe professionally. Ready for wear for another 10 years.

Basic Black/White stripe polo for anything. Have the same shirt but in white/black, makes matching with Jays easy. Was thinking this shirt for my 00 icey jams and the white/black one for cords.

JL 500/1v2, Polk Speakers to finish off my car. Did a full custom trunk with the JL w6, completely walled off, Jl 300/4v2, came out really nice. Past the age of the booming trunk, wanted loud, balenced SQ.

2001 Black cements, NDS/VNDS for 175 shipped. Me and Matt2126 look out for each other all the time. Really good friends. I let him have these for exactly what I paid. Some might respect it, some might call me dumb, but I dont care. Theres more to life than petty greed....

2000 Infrareds VNDS for 124.94+ shipping. Absolutely amazing, no cracks etc, seaglowed to the sole to clear when I got them. Full nike air on the insole. Wore them one time and I got a small paint crack. Traded them for DS 01 Breds. Really sad about how that went down, but getting another DS pair of my grails for basically 139 bucks, I cant be mad at and that's how I have to look at it.

PRPS Dr Acetates. Love these Jeans. Very hard to find. I only wear PRPS denim and these were big pick up for me.

DS Eggplant foams, size 13. Picked these up, not really because I wanted them but because of the price. Ended up selling them to a friend of a friend for a profit.

Laser Vs. Couldnt turn down the price considering what people generally asked. Got them, realized how hideous the shoe actually looks, sold them to my boy matt2126 for what I paid. Like I said with the black cements above, him and I take care of each other.

Aqua 8s. Had these in a size 12, they were too small. Sold them for 250 and then I went and bought these size 13s. The creasing popped right out with sneakershields, aquas mean alot to me, not a hypebeast thing, so I had to have them. Dont wear them enough to experience the cracking everyone else has.

Obsidian Low tops. Extremely clean no yellowing. Wore them 4-5 times in a row, decided I wanted to wait for the new midcut and sold them for 190. Not bad Id say.

Picked up Space Jams for my girl. Ended up seaglowing them now 100% icey
smile.gif

^puttin in work. nice job on the lasers and infras

pimp.gif

U sure? Seller had about 10 other Jordans up for sale and all of them were real and I know that for a fact. Why do you say theyre fake?

those 6s are no bueno. production tag dead give away not only the font but also the fact that the tag should be embedded not as pictured in listing

Originally Posted by evisumane123

U sure? Seller had about 10 other Jordans up for sale and all of them were real and I know that for a fact. Why do you say theyre fake?

Very.

%24(KGrHqUOKogE5k7j2V3rBOj6q4OhZw~~60_12.JPG

See the problem? 

Also, Carmines weren't produced as a retro in 2000, as the tag indicates. Legit  tag.

There are a couple other issues with that pair from eBay as well but you get the picture.  If you paid, request a refund. 

Thanks man, I asked a couple of my sneaker buddies before I even bid, and like I said the seller had good feedback and was selling plenty of other authentic jordans....

currys for 35 shipped is a steal...weird, my current pair of them i got off of ebay for 35 shipped too, same size.

Back
Top Bottom