eBAY auctions won...don't post live links

Originally Posted by pdoggy85

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=300183782468&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=020
86s1owm.jpg

Damn, I was watching those too.

jordan23collecta - lol Thanks for not buying them. I negotiated a little bit and got em for 100shipped instead of 120. I am happy with the purchase.

86s1owm.jpg

these actually released?? I thought they were only sampled then scrapped.

I remember seeing these on the line sheet and I was in "awe" (I was the only person the dug E-Cues & URLS more than any SB)...then no shop Ivisited got them
tired.gif

Originally Posted by airjordanjack

jordan23collecta - lol Thanks for not buying them. I negotiated a little bit and got em for 100shipped instead of 120. I am happy with the purchase.
yea its all good my dude...i was HARDCORE about to hit that buy it now button also, but then i was like, damn...there is A LOT of work that needs to bedone hahaha....good luck with the restoration! send me pics of before and after if you can!

some guy with -1 feedback just BIN'ed my griffey's.......why do people like to waste time????????

some one just got my OG zoom flight five's and my OG diamond turfs for $350 both DS both sz10.......

3thaman - you are the reason that I will never own the damn black cement III !!!! You suck!

Man im sad now.

i had the best ebay day of my life on sunday..i got these II for $46 and the two pair of XII's and the two pair of XIII's and the XIV's alloriginal and 100% deadstock for $65 buy it now each.....my luck day

312y5p4.jpg

bgdzys.jpg

1zvcrc9.jpg

2ro50tl.jpg

288noup.jpg

Back
Top Bottom