eBAY auctions won...don't post live links

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

Now this was a steal...I forgot who's NT'er ebay sn that won them was...

$125 BIN
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

8a7d_1.JPG

grin.gif

smh.gif
damn thats a steal

ok here it goes.....I NEVER FIND DEALS LIKE THIS....who ever won those sheeds...i hate you I have been looking for a pair since they came out......thoseespo's WOW!!!!! and those III's smh.......If i were you guys i would teach a class on how to find kicks at these prices and charge cats to attend.....

one day I will find the "steal"..........

Sorry in advance about this.
Here's a steal from awhile ago, VNDS Jordan 6 VI infared retros. 300209483391
VNDS w/the OG box, paper, laclocks, retro card.
If you use ebay right, you can get some serious sneakers for cheap. To the guy
that won the STAT samples, you won those by like $1 more than me . It's all
good though, nice steal.

Update: I got the espos in and they are 100% official!!!! The only thing is no box, which I dont care about cus they are not even my size I copped to flip. Idont know if they will make it back up to ebay cus there are a few people interested in them. So fars as a class is concerned I dont think I can divulge thesecrets LOL
wink.gif
. I also came up on another steal this week. I dont know what it is but people are sleeping!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...em=250234182336&_trksid=p3984.cTODAY.m238.lVI

I doubt these will make it back on ebay either.

PEACE

Originally Posted by FlawlessV

If you use ebay right, you can get some serious sneakers for cheap. To the guy
that won the STAT samples, you won those by like $1 more than me . It's all
good though, nice steal.
yea i'm surprised i got them so cheap. they came in the other day and they're in better condition than i thought. other than some cleanabledirt on the soles, slight creasing on one shoe and some small fading on one insole they're pretty near ds. now i'm torn cuz i was gonna play inthem/rock them thinking they were more beat but now i'll probably just stock them.

i hate lookin on here because everytime i look i bought the
same shoe and paid 300 and they end up paying 125
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom