eBAY auctions won...don't post live links

^^DAMN!! Some steals right there.

I've been looking for these for the longest time.
I just typed "air max" into search and these were the first that came up with 34 seconds left. I won 'em at the last second. Great price IMO.

154356696_o.jpg

After months of looking, finally found a pair of these. (anybody selling these in a 9.5 in black??) These also happen to be a sample pair.

^^ Yeah. Nothing new really catches my eye anymore, so I've decided to just get shoes from the mid/late 90s and early 2000s. I hope to find more stuff onebay.

its funny how i watch all these items too, but I am never home when they end.

And to the people wanting J kidd flights....where were you 8 months ago when i had my pair up and they got stolen for $55....
Zoom force 5's black/blue colorway....

Originally Posted by DublBagn

And to the people wanting J kidd flights....where were you 8 months ago when i had my pair up and they got stolen for $55....

I believe we were referring to the HOH JKidd Flightposites.

grin.gif

wow there are about 3-4 steals every page. i'm lucky to come across one steal a month on ebay haha..

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

^ You kidding me?!?!?

!$+! ! Those are the only colorway of the foam pros I need to complete the released set.

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Sell them to me!
grin.gif

I remember when people just hated those, with a passion, everyone was rocking the Black, Royal Blue or the Carolina Foam's, I only saw one kid aroundschool who used to rock em' only because he got them on clearance at VIM's (yeahs that's a store in NY)

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

Originally Posted by DublBagn

I believe we were referring to the HOH JKidd Flightposites.

grin.gif

my bad...
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom