eBAY auctions won...don't post live links

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320490858801&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

happy.gif
 i have white cement heat

^^ good luck w/ that. I normally wouldnt bid on something like that w his feedback. To each its own good luck...

i hope you got more pictures and asked questions, but who knows they could be in great condition and for only 65+shipping its a steal...but yeah i wouldnt trust that seller

Dude could have taken some new pictures...haha. Sept 2009?

He's probably been wearing them every since...lol.

Originally Posted by UNIQUEKICKZ

^^ good luck w/ that. I normally wouldnt bid on something like that w his feedback. To each its own good luck...
Originally Posted by davey5737

i hope you got more pictures and asked questions, but who knows they could be in great condition and for only 65+shipping its a steal...but yeah i wouldnt trust that seller
Originally Posted by mj234eva

Dude could have taken some new pictures...haha. Sept 2009?

He's probably been wearing them every since...lol.
laugh.gif
 i knew he must have been wearing them since he took the picture but i researched the **** outta them before i made my purchase,,,,I KNEW none of you guys would dare to bid on them due to his feedback and the date on the pictures so i saw this as an excellent opportunity to get me some cements...

after i won them i asked for up to date tagged pictures,,,,i researched the tag in the picture because it was not exactly the same as his own screen name on ebay.

i found out that he was an old NT'er that put them up once before on the selling forum along with some Melo 2's,, both shoes did not sell on the forum and both shoes were up on auction at the same exact time by the same seller and he used the same pictures. From there i knew there was still hope for the shoes to be in his posession.

a couple days later he still hasnt sent me pics so i thought he probably was gonna sell fake kicks, but,,,,,i get them....and then i send the payment,,,, and then...... 
frown.gif

<3<3 <3<3 <3<3 <3<3 <3<3 <3<3 <3<3 <3<3 <3 <3<3 <3<3 <3<3 <3<3 <3
<3 <3<3 <3<3 <3<3 <3<3 <3<3 <3<3 <3 <3<3 <3<3 <3<3 <3<3 <3<3 <3<3

tizoni you sound like a little kid. for some reason i could see you being the next proto j

Originally Posted by Hanacheezy

tizoni you sound like a little kid. for some reason i could see you being the next proto j
indifferent.gif
Dude was just telling a story of how he got some shoes. Go easy.
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom