Ebay flaker help

Hey guys hows it going? I recently sold my Maison Margielas on ebay. I had it as a BIN or best offer. Someone used the BIN option. They then message me that they made a mistake with the purchase. This person had 0 feedback. It says on paypal that they were paying with an echeck. Now, I message him to cancel the order and he ask how and I give him instructions. He has not messaged me back and has not canceled the order. I had several offers that I was considering. I don't see any options that say buyer canceled purchase. What is my next step? How do I go about relisting? Will I be charged any fees if I hit the cancel sale myself?

It's annoying but if he doesn't respond and cancel eBay still gives him a few days to pay. I can't remember how long they wait but at some point you're allowed to open a case against him for an unpaid item. They send him a couple reminders that he'll likely ignore and then you eventually get a few credit, in other words, this is all so you don't pay a fee. In the meantime I would just relist the item. More likely to get one or the previous offers back. This happens all the time, we should have a page full of eBay flake excuses.

It's annoying but if he doesn't respond and cancel eBay still gives him a few days to pay. I can't remember how long they wait but at some point you're allowed to open a case against him for an unpaid item. They send him a couple reminders that he'll likely ignore and then you eventually get a few credit, in other words, this is all so you don't pay a fee. In the meantime I would just relist the item. More likely to get one or the previous offers back. This happens all the time, we should have a page full of eBay flake excuses.
Thanks for the reply. It is crazy how people can do that. How is it a mistake when you literally have to log in and click option befofe buying on ebay. Hahaha that would be an awesome thread.

Back
Top Bottom