Ebay needs to go bankrupt

So I haven't sold items in a while on ebay and today I managed to sell 2 items. But when I check my account, I have the funds on hold and will only bereleased if I shipped and the items have been delivered.

On paypals website their reason for holding payments is the following
Your incoming eBay payments will not be held if you meet all the following requirements:

• Your eBay account has been active for more than 6 months.
• Your eBay feedback rating is more than 100.
• Your buyer dissatisfaction rate is less than 5%.

Or if you meet all the following requirements:

• Your Detailed Seller Rating is greater than 4.5.
• Your total Detailed Seller Ratings Received is more than 20 in the last 12 months.
• Your buyer Dissatisfaction rate is less than 5%.

So I have to do 100 transactions and get 100 feedbacks to get instant payment.
Does this make any sense at all? how is this safe in anyway?
I am so heated right now that if I see an Ebay executive walk down the street, i swear I will drop that Mofo to the sewers

ebay/paypal has been pure trash since who knows when. Why is it taking google so long to come out with a service that would destroy ebay and paypal.

I swear these threads come up every week now. eBay is trash, PayPal turned to trash when eBay bought them. Both need to be taken over and put under some newmanagement or something
smh.gif

Yes I agree
I am tire of venting and I am also tired of hearing others vent.

Every year their policies get worse.

Higher ebay fees
no negative feedback for buyers
and now this payment hold

why can't we all just get together and get rid of ebay once and for all

the quickest way to get rid of a hold is do delivery confirmation and place that number in paypals transaction thingy

Originally Posted by JSoN619

the quickest way to get rid of a hold is do delivery confirmation and place that number in paypals transaction thingy
yep. always do delivery confirmation. only an extra dollar something and it comes in handy

ebay sucks major floppy donkey %*@+ but what else do we have to sell on??.. NT is full of lowballers.. im trying to get mypost count up on the other site justto sell.. see how that goes.. my expectations aren't high

Funny you should mention this on the eve of my Paypal account getting locked for the 3rd time.

I always do delivery confirmation but the fact that the funds are on hold worries me

I cant withdraw, and I always withdraw first before shipping, my personal rule of thumb

and the most unreasonable POS policy is that I need 100 feedbacks (which I do have but they banned that account for no reason) to have instant funds, they areonly forcing people to use more of their trash service to get more priority, is this even legal?

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

I always do delivery confirmation but the fact that the funds are on hold worries me

I cant withdraw, and I always withdraw first before shipping, my personal rule of thumb

and the most unreasonable POS policy is that I need 100 feedbacks (which I do have but they banned that account for no reason) to have instant funds, they are only forcing people to use more of their trash service to get more priority, is this even legal?

I thought it was not right either, but if you think about it the person that paid you has no idea the money has been frozen. This happened to me and I simplyput the delivery confirmation number on paypals website and the money was released as soon as it was delivered.

you guys a hating on paypal when....

i just finally sold my CDP XX for 60 shipped...

and the damn buyer is most likely not going to send me payment! >=0

non paying bidders FTL

I hate ebay but the founder/owner graduated from and donated 100 million to my alma mater, Tufts.

if I was the buyer, i'd be happy that i'd be getting my items before the some scumbag takes my money.

Been a victim of that twice...once locked my account with $2028 in it, and the other time with $900 in it....

36.00 worth of ebay fees for selling 2 pairs of kicks and getting 400 for the both together. Thats almost 10% right there. SMH ebay needs to go back to thereold ways

Egay and playpal are the scum of the earth, I lost $100 recently because they resolved a dispute in the buyers favour even though i did everthying that wasexpected of me and shipped with tracking number. Shipping company doesnt want to know. And the buyer said item went missing and that he didnt actually receiveit....yeahhhh riiiighht
smh.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by ittakesalittlebitmore

Egay and playpal and the scum of the earth, I lost $100 recently buyer they resolved a dispute in the buyers favour even though i did everthying that was expected of me and shipped with tracking number. Shipping company doesnt want to know. And the buyer said item went missing and that he didnt actually receive it....yeahhhh riiiighht
smh.gif
mad.gif
That happened to me once....I had a ton of shoes for sale on Ebay; everybody paid but one person a few days late, so when he finally did, Ishipped all them out but his on accident. Dude files a dispute for his shoes...didnt send me an e-mail or anything sayin "hey, did you send them outyet?" or anything. So, I literally sent them out the next day thru USPS w/delivery conf.and put the tracking number in. I made the mistake of putting"-" in between the tracking number when it's apparently supposed to be one long number. 10 days later, PayPal awarded him his money back.....Icalled PayPal and went clean OFF, and I had to wait 3 more days for an "investigation"...called back, went off again, and they deposited the moneyback into my account.

Back
Top Bottom