eBay question - reListing

So I sold an item on eBay, but the buyer is having problems with his paypal. He is telling me to relist it under a buy it now price of the amount he won it for. So basically, is there a way I can relist it without the ebay fees being put on me again????Thanks, Niketalk!!!!

So I sold an item on eBay, but the buyer is having problems with his paypal. He is telling me to relist it under a buy it now price of the amount he won it for. So basically, is there a way I can relist it without the ebay fees being put on me again????Thanks, Niketalk!!!!

Hell naw. eBay always finds a way to get their fees. You can get suspended for circumventing fees.

Hell naw. eBay always finds a way to get their fees. You can get suspended for circumventing fees.

Just make a new listing put title private listing for ______ <--insert name of buyer
put buy it now 1.00
youll only pay a small amount to list like .20c i think.
but tell him to click buy it now. then you send him invoice
on the invoice put + $(how ever much more the total is)

make sure you get the final listing fee back for the previous listing.

I did it hundreds of times for buyers.

Just make a new listing put title private listing for ______ <--insert name of buyer
put buy it now 1.00

Originally Posted by DJMano34

put buy it now 1.00

This.

You can also get your money back from eBay for the first auction. Wait 7 days until the auction ended and dispute the transaction. Then just select the option that both you and the seller agreed not to complete the transaction. They'll credit your seller account.

Originally Posted by DJMano34

put buy it now 1.00

This.

You can also get your money back from eBay for the first auction. Wait 7 days until the auction ended and dispute the transaction. Then just select the option that both you and the seller agreed not to complete the transaction. They'll credit your seller account.

Back
Top Bottom