EBAY Question

I've never really sold anything on here...
How do I get my item to show up when it's searched? It seems simple enough, but when I search my item doesn't show up....7 people have viewed it so I guess some people are looking at it but I can't even find it....

Any help is appreciated

I've never really sold anything on here...
How do I get my item to show up when it's searched? It seems simple enough, but when I search my item doesn't show up....7 people have viewed it so I guess some people are looking at it but I can't even find it....

Any help is appreciated

maybe you didnt list it right?

I always find an item similar or the same as Im listing, then at the bottom of the page hit the list something like this button.

I always find an item similar or the same as Im listing, then at the bottom of the page hit the list something like this button.

I gotta question. How do you make eBay deduct their fees right when you sell the item?

I gotta question. How do you make eBay deduct their fees right when you sell the item?

Originally Posted by s dubl

Hmm it say's it in the right category and everything. Maybe I just need to give it time...

Originally Posted by s dubl

Hmm it say's it in the right category and everything. Maybe I just need to give it time...

Back
Top Bottom