EBAY SELLER FAKE OR LEGIT??!!

I dont konw if this has been covered or not but I've been on ebay looking to buy a pair of 8's and I came across a seller named "VIPEXCLUSIVES" and they seem to have some pretty good prices and alot of whole sizes. It says all of the sneakers are 100% authentic but I wanted to know if anybody has delt with them or have any helpful info that I could use.

THANKS!!

From what I've heard legit. Havn't bought from them before but I was planning to.

i believe there legit. but check there feed back i think they accidentally shipped the wrong size or took to long to ship a sneaker.

I dont konw if this has been covered or not but I've been on ebay looking to buy a pair of 8's and I came across a seller named "VIPEXCLUSIVES" and they seem to have some pretty good prices and alot of whole sizes. It says all of the sneakers are 100% authentic but I wanted to know if anybody has delt with them or have any helpful info that I could use.

THANKS!
If that's the seller who had the Grapes for sale a month ago and does all the early-release pre-orders, I've seen he has strong feedback, but I am pretty certain he's getting unauthorized pairs, and nobody is complaining because the people buying his shoes have no idea what the difference is or what to look for. That is just an educated guess, since I've never bought from him before. But any time someone has a FSR of a shoe that early, it's very likely he's getting them from an Unauthorized dealer. I wouldn't feel comfortable paying the prices he charges for shoes that might be Unauthorized, but that's just my opinion. Like I said, I've never bought from the guy, so I can't say 100% one way or the other. If you do buy from him, update with some detailed pics. I'd definitely be interested to see what they look like when in hand, not what the pics he has look like. Peace.

Back
Top Bottom