eBay sellers selling GM/Unauthorized shoes as Authentic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 08 and 09 molds are straight basura :x ...

If these GMs are made in he same factory as authentic, it would make sense that after 2010 they would share the same molds at 2010+ XIs.

Last edited:
With the system the way it is now there is no point in even trying.

Quoted for truth :{

You got dudes out here writing codes to create "bots" to buy up FSR of nearly all releases. It's pointless now. Like, there's legit headache over trying to acquire a pair of sneakers.

Last edited:
900x900px-LL-1e18eaaa_image.jpeg

900x900px-LL-cab20fbf_image.jpeg

900x900px-LL-67f5dd3b_image.jpeg

900x900px-LL-f30ca5fb_image.jpeg

900x900px-LL-80458256_image.jpeg

you're a fool if you're paying "more" for a beat pair of 2009 space jams then a freshly made new GM space jams...

there's no argument you can make that would sound convincing...

900x900px-LL-1e18eaaa_image.jpeg

900x900px-LL-cab20fbf_image.jpeg

900x900px-LL-67f5dd3b_image.jpeg

900x900px-LL-f30ca5fb_image.jpeg

900x900px-LL-80458256_image.jpeg

you're a fool if you're paying "more" for a beat pair of 2009 space jams then a freshly made new GM space jams...

there's no argument you can make that would sound convincing...
this,  some of the sneaker "purists" have some of the most backwards logic i've ever seen though.

@ninjahood, thanks for the schooling. I actually agree with your views on this subject.

Strange how you are so mindful of some technicalities, but not of others. *shrugs*

@ninjahood, thanks for the schooling. I actually agree with your views on this subject.

Strange how you are so mindful of some technicalities, but not of others. *shrugs*
just cuz you dont agree with me on issues, doesn't mean i dunno what im talking about.

more then 1 way to skin a cat.

Where do you find GM products and do they usually run more than retail? I'm so oblivious to this.

Where do you find GM products and do they usually run more than retail? I'm so oblivious to this.

It depends, some are more mass produced than others. Like the XIs are the most common and can be had for 150-180. Early releases go for more. I personally haven't purchased any though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom