Ebay StockX Goat Etc.

The last time, they gave us an email saying send a picture of our collection and if we make the cut, we’d have access to top star.

I think everybody who did that got approved. Then they gave us a super ****ty selection of shoes nobody was able to buy because they sold out quickly.

Then they told us we had to spend $1500 in 3 months to have our status “reevaluated” and if we didn’t, we would be sent back to loser status.
Oh damn I really don't have anything on my radar to justify a auto cop besides the Jordan 11

Screenshot_20231015_204743_eBay.jpg

My top star people (pause) what this means
How much have you spent lately?

Just got an email saying my Topstar tracking cycle ended and they're reviewing my status. I'd be shocked if they don't renew me. I've bought from all but 1 of the collections, and anything I've had to buy resell, I've bought from ebay. If not, oh well. It's been a decent run and I'm not mad about being a member for a couple of years lol.

Just got an email saying my Topstar tracking cycle ended and they're reviewing my status. I'd be shocked if they don't renew me. I've bought from all but 1 of the collections, and anything I've had to buy resell, I've bought from ebay. If not, oh well. It's been a decent run and I'm not mad about being a member for a couple of years lol.

Man I got the exact same message from them last week. Didn't know and still don't know what it's about.

I didn't buy anything from their last TopStar sale because I forgot.

They said that my account's pending and under review. I buy too many shoes so I don't think it's because I haven't bought enough.

Man I got the exact same message from them last week. Didn't know and still don't know what it's about.

I didn't buy anything from their last TopStar sale because I forgot.

They said that my account's pending and under review. I buy too many shoes so I don't think it's because I haven't bought enough.

Their tracker has been all jacked up this entire last run. Not sure about yours, but it stayed at just over half for me nearly the entire year. Guessing they were trying to make it a little less concrete than "$1500?" Either way, came away with some nice stuff I hadn't been able to lock down from anywhere else.

EDIT: Just realized I misread part of your message. I think sometime last year they announced they were going to review all accounts yearly to see if they would stay in the program or not. Pretty sure it's just standard now.

I’m gonna preface this and say this by no means a normal year of buying for me

1E78D06B-5156-41F4-9E99-030E37B4B65B.png
1DD7C2B1-1D90-4423-A926-E213EDDE05DC.png
18EE13E4-E452-4BE7-A8A4-A68C7D4CD6D0.png
E40E12E2-A4A9-4757-995B-8EC4F52C8CB3.png
88C57876-2402-48BB-8631-F36179CD69DE.png
493B0221-4D04-45FF-B53B-B3D4B2927836.png
3173FFE1-2037-4ED1-A5EA-F654F3AFA2A3.png

If I don’t gat back in and truenike81 truenike81 is in from buying nothing then imma have to call eBay Top Star and they got some splaining to do

B0E0E520-FE6B-450D-B076-5BD0F05F7AD9.png

I’m gonna preface this and say this by no means a normal year of buying for me

1E78D06B-5156-41F4-9E99-030E37B4B65B.png
1DD7C2B1-1D90-4423-A926-E213EDDE05DC.png
18EE13E4-E452-4BE7-A8A4-A68C7D4CD6D0.png
E40E12E2-A4A9-4757-995B-8EC4F52C8CB3.png
88C57876-2402-48BB-8631-F36179CD69DE.png
493B0221-4D04-45FF-B53B-B3D4B2927836.png
3173FFE1-2037-4ED1-A5EA-F654F3AFA2A3.png

If I don’t gat back in and truenike81 truenike81 is in from buying nothing then imma have to call eBay Top Star and they got some splaining to do

B0E0E520-FE6B-450D-B076-5BD0F05F7AD9.png

Nope, everybody's tracker stopped there. It's where mine sat from pretty much my first purchase on. Again, can't imagine we'd get booted, but stranger things have happened.

Buyer on eBay barking at me because I relisted the shoes he accepted an offer on 24 hours ago :lol: if you ain't got the bread don't accept an offer. Told him if they sell before he can get his money right he gonna be SOL 🤷🏾‍♀️
I thought you can require payment upon accepting offer on eBay.

I won't front I was notorious for making offers then flaking (smh at myself) but in the last couple years they've taken payment as soon as offer is accepted.

I won't front I was notorious for making offers then flaking (smh at myself) but in the last couple years they've taken payment as soon as offer is accepted.
I think if you make an offer you have to be payment ready, but not if you receive an offer I guess. Lesson learned, no more offers sent. You can watch that ish until it sells for all I care. If I'm not taking offers I won't be sending any going forward.

can't tell you how much I hate people doing that

and usually they don't have the audacity to let you know they don't intend to pay...zero common decency

I've bought shoes that I was looking at multiple listings and I would negotiate without making offers because I didn't want something to be accepted buy two sellers

I recently bought something w/ a best offer and had to put the payment information in when doing the offer...forgot that I had put a lock on my credit card which I chose for payment and offer was accepted

suprisingly, the auction still ended with me as the winner and I made payment afterwards

It might be something based on seller history

I just sold something with my wife's ebay account today and I didn't get a payment until a little while after accepting the offer

I hate when my auction relists and eBay automatically lists it to accept offers and poor people start sending offers.

It's like my auctions attract the broke.

I had an offer of $70 for an auction that I had listed for $180. I kindly told him that $70 is a huge amount of money but not at this time.

I hate when my auction relists and eBay automatically lists it to accept offers and poor people start sending offers.

It's like my auctions attract the broke.

I had an offer of $70 for an auction that I had listed for $180. I kindly told him that $70 is a huge amount of money but not at this time.
Maybe if you listed better shoes

Maybe you’re asking too much

I’d argue that the people that shoot an offer well below market value are worse…I’ll decline them and say something like “sorry, these are authentic bruh”

My theory is that people list overlooking that it was a default that the listing was set up as a best offer bin…too many new jacks

Back
Top Bottom