Ebay StockX Goat Etc.

Was the best offer accepted over 100?
Yes it was for $250 and they were Pre-owned and were listed for 300 so it had the checkmark with authenticity guaranteed on the listing. I did see this on the faq page.
What if I list my sneaker for $100 and accept a Best Offer below $100. Will it be eligible for Authenticity Guarantee?
Yes. Your item will be eligible for Authenticity Guarantee and sent to an authentication partner for inspection. Items with a Buy It Now price of $100 or more with either auction format or Best Offer are also eligible.

makes no sense because a seller just accepted my offer and before he accepted his listing had both authenticity and money back guarantee.

after he accepted my offer the authenticity on the page was removed and only money back guaranteed was left. also the fixed shipping price reverted back to local rates shipping because it was being sent directly to me now and not the authenticator center

also i just sold some used reebok pumps for 180 and thoes are not being authenticated

Last edited:
I just sold another pre-owned pair last night and they are being shipped to the authenticator. The PayPal email shows the seller's address but eBay label has it going to an authenticator

Last edited:
I just sold another pair pre-owned pair last night and they are being shipped to the authenticator. The PayPal email shows the seller's address but eBay label has it going to an authenticator

That's normal.

I ordered a pair of used kicks over $100 and they had to go to the authenticator first (somewhere in NY/NJ). I've sold new kicks and they've gone to the same place.

That's normal.

I ordered a pair of used kicks over $100 and they had to go to the authenticator first (somewhere in NY/NJ). I've sold new kicks and they've gone to the same place.
Yes but usually PayPal doesn't show me the buyers info. The PayPal email will usually match the authenticator address that is on ebay.

Yes but usually PayPal doesn't show me the buyers info. The PayPal email will usually match the authenticator address that is on ebay.

Paypal has already been phased out for me. I'm getting the money straight to the bank account.

Why are you still getting Paypal anything?

Paypal has already been phased out for me. I'm getting the money straight to the bank account.

Why are you still getting Paypal anything?
I have not received the notification to update my information directly with ebay. I've looked through emails and my settings and didn't see anywhere where I could add my bank info

I have not received the notification to update my information directly with ebay. I've looked through emails and my settings and didn't see anywhere where I could add my bank info

Interesting. I would just google 'ebay Managed Payments' and it should lead you in the right direction.

Looks like the managed payments hasn't rolled out to everyone just yet.
20210324_135403.jpg

They probably make like $12/hr. Doubt they GAF.

**** um then make them ***** boys jobless then. a legless sloth can do a faster job

on another note do they be shill bidding on stockx? i swear i had highest bidder but then someone bid a dollar more to get to highest bidder. i check the bidding history and it was all wonky

Just hire Chick Fil A workers to authenticate them shoes. Problem solved.

Don't know if I'm gonna use E Bay or GOAT to get rid of my slightly used kicks.

I was looking at a pair of "slightly worn" Black Toe 1's from 2016. Description said he wore them twice. Scroll to the picture of the insole and the Nike Air and size tag are completely worn.

Only way you do that wearing kicks twice is running full court outside in the summer with no socks on.

I was looking at a pair of "slightly worn" Black Toe 1's from 2016. Description said he wore them twice. Scroll to the picture of the insole and the Nike Air and size tag are completely worn.

Only way you do that wearing kicks twice is running full court outside in the summer with no socks on.
maybe the two times he wore um he was in a moonwalking contest?

I don't know. Got a pair of Jordan 1s Purple 1.0s. Only worn them twice and that Nike Air is almost gone.

Got other 1s that I've worn several times and the Nike Air is still there.

It just depends on the shoe.

On the TS1’s the insole logo rubbed off the 1st day I wore them. Sacai’s are another I can think of. It varies; dude very well may have only wore them twice.

ok with help from the seller I think I figured out the problem here

authenticity can only be done if you buy it now or the seller sends you an offer or counter offer and you accept

if you send the seller a best offer and he accepts there is no authenticity and it reverts back to the shipping price he would pay to send to you and he would send directly to you
Weird. I sent an offer, seller accepted... Shoes have been "Authenticating" for nearly a week now.

Tbh, I wish there was an option as a buyer to opt out of having them authenticated. I just want my ****.

The entire reason I prefer eBay for shoes is most sellers post pics of the actual pair in hand, not generic stock photos like stock-x. I rather authenticate and judge my own **** through photos of the actual item than wait an extra week for approval.

what do you guys do about the weight of the package? when you do shipping using ebay they always have a preset weight that seems too low.

do yall just use the preset weight or do you adjust it? I’mnot trying to have my package sent back to me

Manually put in the weight and dimensions. Most of my packages (size 12-13) weigh out at around 4 lbs.

I have a pair of shoes sold and a pair waiting to be sent to me, both have been delivered and with an authenticator for 4 - 6 days now. Beyond annoyed with this whole process. Nothing to do but continue to wait.

what do you guys do about the weight of the package? when you do shipping using ebay they always have a preset weight that seems too low.

do yall just use the preset weight or do you adjust it? I’mnot trying to have my package sent back to me
I think they’re all post billable now when you buy your label through eBay. They just adjust and charge your eBay billing if it’s different, so they shouldn’t be sent back for insufficient postage. Just sent a box with FedEx ground, and the price was all the same up to 6 lbs to eBay, so I just set it to 6lbs, but I’m sure it’s under 4lbs.

Back
Top Bottom