:lol: :lol: :lol:

Can't believe I got all excited about this clown show a few months ago :smh:
Make that phone call and tell them they got some splaining to do

02EF2294-0254-4BE4-ACCC-958984057FFA.png

Anywho…

CF2B3FA8-B1C8-4612-BE31-74B224E0C184.png

superblytrife superblytrife

Sorry, bruh :ohwell: snkrfollower snkrfollower

Yeah, I wasn't about to blow $1500 on sneakers for myself during the holidays. That quota we had to hit was BS, imo - especially since there wasn't any mention of it at all in the build-up to the "invitation" to join the program. I mean, I've blown a ton of $$$ over the years on sneakers on ebay, but that's a lot to ask of people in 90 days. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy you guys were able to get in, but that's just not how I roll.

Yeah, I wasn't about to blow $1500 on sneakers for myself during the holidays. That quota we had to hit was BS, imo - especially since there wasn't any mention of it at all in the build-up to the "invitation" to join the program. I mean, I've blown a ton of $$$ over the years on sneakers on ebay, but that's a lot to ask of people in 90 days. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy you guys were able to get in, but that's just not how I roll.

I think part of my problem was, I didn't buy from every collection because I thought once we were in, we were in for good. I hadn't planned on going out of my way to get back in, but a couple of Christmas presents and random purchases for myself got me right back in it. Had 2 purchases taken away for failing authentication, and got to where I was $48 away. Figured if I was that close, might as well find SOMETHING to put me over the top. That was the only purchase I was just kinda lukewarm on. Oh well, what's done is done, and now I have about a year to get the minimum.

I think part of my problem was, I didn't buy from every collection because I thought once we were in, we were in for good. I hadn't planned on going out of my way to get back in, but a couple of Christmas presents and random purchases for myself got me right back in it. Had 2 purchases taken away for failing authentication, and got to where I was $48 away. Figured if I was that close, might as well find SOMETHING to put me over the top. That was the only purchase I was just kinda lukewarm on. Oh well, what's done is done, and now I have about a year to get the minimum.
They still keep you on the spending clock after they "accept" you? Yeesh... well, hopefully they have a good number of retail drops for you to take advantage of.

They still keep you on the spending clock after they "accept" you? Yeesh... well, hopefully they have a good number of retail drops for you to take advantage of.

Yep. I was a little surprised too. Especially since I've been a member since the second round of invites. The email made it sound like I was gonna get a shot at every collection, and not just once a quarter or whatever, so I guess we'll see.

Make that phone call and tell them they got some splaining to do

02EF2294-0254-4BE4-ACCC-958984057FFA.png

Anywho…

CF2B3FA8-B1C8-4612-BE31-74B224E0C184.png

superblytrife superblytrife

Sorry, bruh :ohwell: snkrfollower snkrfollower

*yawns*

Imagine having to spend money to be part of a club that gives you the privilege to spend more money. eBay got y’all for real. It was cool at first, but having to renew makes this a jig for eBay. House always wins.

So since the 1099 $600 thing is getting delayed. Do I not need to click the link goat sent me for the 1099 k then?

*yawns*

Imagine having to spend money to be part of a club that gives you the privilege to spend more money. eBay got y’all for real. It was cool at first, but having to renew makes this a jig for eBay. House always wins.

Basically you paying resell just to cop at retail

Meh. I paid resell for exactly one pair that got me to the minimum (AMM 4's). Everything else was retail or below, including L&F AJ1's since the Topstar purchases count towards your total.

My trial ended as well. Only purchased from that one retail drop and that's it lol.

I stopped paying resell for stuff years ago, so it doesn't make any sense to try and maintain that $1500 threshold in resell purchases.

Very disappointed with what Top Star turned into. But hey at least I got a pair of Street Hawker SBs for retail :lol:

*yawns*

I didn't actually spend $1500 though

used the 10% off ebay code to get a pair of l&f 1's and the seller never shipped, tried to buy a pair a second time and the seller cancelled within minutes

contacted ebay about the code I used since I used it on the day that it expired so they issued me a $50 off code that I used to buy a pair of l&f 1's...after it got to the deadline for the first pair to ship I called again and got them to give me a code that was equivalent of what the discount on the first pair was...$42

so I used that to buy a second pair of l&f 1's cause there's not really anything I'm looking to buy at the moment

got a pair of shoes to sell from the Top Star collection in that time frame for some extra sneaker money
eBay sent me a 1099 anyway :frown:

So since the 1099 $600 thing is getting delayed. Do I not need to click the link goat sent me for the 1099 k then?
not need to report...I think they announced December 23 that they were delaying the $600 threshold

I sold a few things at the end of the year on StockX but payout didn't come through for some until early January so I wonder if that will count as 2022 or 2023 :emoji_thinking:

anyone get a 1099 from StockX?

Last edited:
Anybody have any idea how I can get ahold of these customer service dickweeds at eBay? I keep trying the phone number but cannot actually talk to anybody. Even if I say representative on the automated phone tree, it just says for me to contact ebay.com/help… goodbye.

These mfers have held $350 of my money for stuff I purchased that the seller hasn’t shipped/refunded me yet. I have a case open, and I cannot get in touch with anybody to actually get the refund.

I didn't actually spend $1500 though

used the 10% off ebay code to get a pair of l&f 1's and the seller never shipped, tried to buy a pair a second time and the seller cancelled within minutes

contacted ebay about the code I used since I used it on the day that it expired so they issued me a $50 off code that I used to buy a pair of l&f 1's...after it got to the deadline for the first pair to ship I called again and got them to give me a code that was equivalent of what the discount on the first pair was...$42

so I used that to buy a second pair of l&f 1's cause there's not really anything I'm looking to buy at the moment

got a pair of shoes to sell from the Top Star collection in that time frame for some extra sneaker money

not need to report...I think they announced December 23 that they were delaying the $600 threshold

I sold a few things at the end of the year on StockX but payout didn't come through for some until early January so I wonder if that will count as 2022 or 2022 :emoji_thinking:

anyone get a 1099 from StockX?

I believe if the money didn't come into your account until the new year, it's for next year's taxes.

Truthfully, I honestly don't think they're gonna be ready for the $600 threshold this year either.

Just had a low-ball offer on True Blue 1s accepted on GOAT and only found out thru UPS notification :lol: no email or nothing from GOAT. They prolly thought I would change my mind

Just had a low-ball offer on True Blue 1s accepted on GOAT and only found out thru UPS notification :lol: no email or nothing from GOAT. They prolly thought I would change my mind

Somebody in one of the Jordan threads said they had 2 of 3 listings disappear like they were never there. Wonder if his actually sold too? :lol:

Somebody in one of the Jordan threads said they had 2 of 3 listings disappear like they were never there. Wonder if his actually sold too? :lol:
If they were used I think they remove them after a certain amount of time. I had that happen with something I had worn once and listed as used but didn't sell for 2 years because of my price :lol:

I just got an offer as a seller on a shoe that has authentication applied to it. However, the offer says it will ship to “Quebec canada”. Do I need to cover the cost of shipping for this if I accept it?

My original listing says that it has “$14.95” eBay shipping.

Back
Top Bottom