eBay Unappreciation

So with all this ebay suckage everyone is ranting about... what's the best ebay alternative? I still use it, and I hate that they changed up the BINfeature. But yeah.. what are your alternatives? Amazon.com?

Theres too much Buy It Now and Paypal only. I thought it was an auction site. And most of the stuff that I see I like is like from Hong Kong that requires $15shipping.

And nobody seems to take money orders anymore...what the hell.

Originally Posted by corporateJP

^ Not only that, but I have about $30 in credit after paying a small fortune in listing and selling fees.

Sure, I'll use those credits at some point, but seriously, they charge fees before buyers even pay for the item (IF they pay for the item).

Dudes like that handicapped poster can catch a beating.

Ebay needs to put these fools out of commission after two item strikes, period.

Ebay, in my opinion , have alienated thousands of angry sellers by not only eliminating negative feedback for lame buyers, but by doing absolutely nothing to eliminate deadbeats.

Google needs to take a serious run at the auction game, and if they do, I'll be one of the first in line to sell.

Peace.
This is the craziest part of the whole ebay makeover IMO... I went 4 years without a negative feedback and now I have 3 in the last 3 months.

Crazy thing about it is 2 of the times, I never even got a payment for the item AT ALL... Then I contacted Ebay and they said they still cant remove it
smh.gif

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

Theres too much Buy It Now and Paypal only. I thought it was an auction site. And most of the stuff that I see I like is like from Hong Kong that requires $15 shipping.

And nobody seems to take money orders anymore...what the hell.

I started only accepting money orders from buyers with 10+ feedback. They also cant bid unless they contact me first.

Anything less than 10+, 9 out of 10 times since I have been selling on ebay they wont pay

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

I've been done with ebay and paypal for a while now, sucks because I have alot of good things I want to sell but I don't want to deal with ebay or paypal ever again.
I only buy stuff off of ebay now, the fees are ridiculous to sell stuff on that site. I can't say anything good about paypal. Especially since a lot of buyers are so reliant on it. That is why when I sell @%+@ on NT, ISS or Craiglist, I insist on meet ups. Painless, and easy, I always offer free shipping and low prices, dudes still flake with the "You don't have paypal excuse"
eyes.gif
, don't waste my time then. Paypal is a service that caters to the buyer, yet the seller is stuck with the fees, #$%# that!

two words for you my man google checkout. ive been converting most of my buyers and getting them to use it, since buyers don't need to bea member to pay you and all i have to do is email them an invoice it works out well for me and the buyer.

seriously though ill buy stuff on ebay but ill never sell on there again im banned from ebay and paypal anyways so it doesn't matter
laugh.gif
but in the past i would sell under my friends accounts but its not worth thehassles for me.

I haven't sold anything on eBay in 3 months. When they added all the new rules it ruined eBay.

Yea Ebay is getting out of control. I really only buy on Ebay nowadays. I stopped selling things on Ebay because they were ripping me off. The Final value feeand paypal fees really cut my profits. Ebay is making a killing off those fee's. Great thread to air out selling on Ebay.

Everyday I log in, I get more upset with Ebay.

I need to wait more than fourteen days to figure out somebody is a deadbeat?

Tying-up saleable product?

Everyday, it gets worse and worse.

Yet, when you want to complain, they don't want to hear it, but when they want to get more sellers selling, they call me or my business at 8:00 AM CentralTime, telling me about their stupid, useless promotions. When you complain to that person, they say it's not their department, but give you the complainte-mail. Of course, you get an e-mail back five days later from some un-American with poor grammar "apologizing" and trying to get you to sell more.

Just stupid.

Ebay is NOT seller friendly.

^^^^corporate jp you said it all, they are definitely not seller friendly but what they fail to realize is that as more and more LEGIT sellers get tired of thebull @+*$ ebay puts you through, ebay will then be filled with nothing but counterfeit merchandise, and shady sellers that are in it for the fast buck, whichwill then in turn result in less buyers. I can't begin to tell u the B.S. that ebay has been putting me through the past 2 years, and its a shame, at onetime ebay was a great place to both buy and sell, but i definitely see them coming to a crashing hault in the near future due to their RIDICULOUS policy's.How the hell do you let a buyer run wild with negatives and a seller has no recourse? Sad........

Back
Top Bottom