ebayer that won my item yesterday vol lmao

so this guy wins the auction at about 10 pm last night and look at the email he just sends me. mind you i put free priority shipping with usps

I'm getting worried. I made the payment last
night within 3 hours of winning the item. Since
then I have sent you several emails to no avail.

Please send the phone TODAY. As I mentioned in an
earlier email, I need it for international travel
asap. If it doesnt get sent by priority mail
today then I expect that you will send it by
overnight shipping tomorrow at your cost.

I will give it till 9:05pm tonight which is 24
hours from when the sale ended, before I assume
that there is a major problem here that I need to
act upon.
Thanks
Jay

the nerve of this guy lmao

my reply
yeah right. waiting till the payment funds on my account from paypal to bank transfer. which will be by tomm. so you should have your phone in a few days. andi didnt get any emails from you since you just won the item yesterday and your rushing shipping? be serious

laugh.gif
smh.gif

Why dont you just ship it out now? It is going to cost you 5 dollars that you were going to have to spend anyways.

i have got thousands of those emails. drives me insane, even better would have been if you didn tread that until tomorrow, and in that time you already got apaypal chargeback and negative feedback.
smh.gif
noob ebayers are the wrost.

Originally Posted by southzeztpdot

Why dont you just ship it out now? It is going to cost you 5 dollars that you were going to have to spend anyways.

im not shipping anything till i see the money in my bank account
laugh.gif
always done it that way

Originally Posted by nelly28

Originally Posted by southzeztpdot

im not shipping anything till i see the money in my bank account
laugh.gif
always done it that way
laugh.gif
IT MAKES YOU FEEL BETTER KNOWING THAT ITS IN YOURHANDS....LOL!!!

BUT I JUST USE MY PAYPAL CARD AND GO WITHDRAWL THE CHEESE...(maybe you wanna look into one)
wink.gif

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

Stupid people on eBay piss me off
smh.gif

That and deadbeat bidders are why I stopped selling on eBay. Oh and eBays ridiculous fees.

Originally Posted by raffstyleXX

take a pic of your ________ and make it a wallpaper! then send the phone!
roll.gif

imo waiting for the money to show up in your account is too long, if you can verify the payment has been sent then you need to send out the item. But dude istripping and you're not the best seller so mehh...

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

imo waiting for the money to show up in your account is too long, if you can verify the payment has been sent then you need to send out the item. .

DO NOT listen to this man.

Not only does ebay and paypal back you on waiting till the money clears, they tell you specifically not to ship until the money clears. That said, im a longtime ebay seller and have had thousands and thousands of paypal transactions and i dont recall ever getting an e-check that didnt ever end up clearing butstill waiting till the payment clears is clearly the smart thing to do.

Back
Top Bottom