Ebayseller I-Kix is a scammer!

daaaamm

scammers gettin creative, altering tags wow.
Thnx 4 his name ill be on the lookout 4 him.

Originally Posted by jmizzo

reported....he needs to go away...I want to start talking shoes again...
Start talking, I didn't stop talking about the shoes, did you?
grin.gif

def a serious matter that needs to be reported to ebay...i personally would try and get my money back... thanks for warning us against that ebay seller

May be they are legit shoes just different sizes. I have seen finishline selling mis-match sizes on the cheap.

wow, just read this thread about i-kix and the same day I receive a pair of jordans I ordered from i-kix. I just ordered a pair of CDP 3s from him last week,they looked legit to me but to be safe I posted pics of em in the Legit check forum just to see what other people would say, and they were tellin me theyrelegit.

But what I will say is when I received them, they weren't double boxed or wrapped in any paticular way to protect the shoes, and the top of the CDP boxwhich has jordans back, looked like it wasnt in the best shape. I think he does sell legit kicks its just hes a shady business man. Don't think I will dobusiness with him again after reading this thread lol.

here are my CDP 3s from i-kix

27xh6gz.jpg

r9fvvo.jpg

sorry to hear about your case with the two shoes different sizes

^^^^you both are wrong

He is adding more evidence 2 this case with personal experience
Would you rather have him start a new thread 2 say the same thing?

^Not really Will, he's just complaining about his kicks not being double boxed or shipped with bubble wrap. If it's not stated in the eBay auction theseller doesn't have to do it. I wonder what ever happened with the op though.

I have bought from i-kix before they are very legit before going on here and saying he's a scammer that thing with tag is something nike did not i-kix ihave bought shoes from retail stores and that has happen to me and also when you buy any shoe international unless your a repeat customer and you buy fromsomeone you never bought from its a risk always if thats your case only buy from people you know or go to the store this thread needs to be locked this guycomplaining about a tag you said you bought 2 and it only happen on one so get your facts straight before you start accusing people of being a scammer
roll.gif

oh ok its a gravedig

i saw that jks wild idiot and was like
indifferent.gif

and i always thought about buying off i-kix. not anymore i suppose

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

^^^^you both are wrong

He is adding more evidence 2 this case with personal experience
Would you rather have him start a new thread 2 say the same thing?
I'm glad someone actually used search up here
pimp.gif

My bad guys I didn't realize how old this thread was lol, I say its better to use the search button and post here where the arguement is, than actuallystarting a whole new thread about a topic thats been discussed...

And about me commenting on the box, I didn't mean to sound like I was complaining, I just wanted to add points to the case with some personalexperience...

Ive thought about buying from I-kix in the past, but after reading this thread, I'll definately stay away.

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

It's only a 1/2 size.

If the kicks are real then it really should not matter.
Wow, your easy. I, (on the other hand) would flip out.

And I stopped dealing with IKix, because he send shoes in a plastic bag. I think I gave him a negative for that.
laugh.gif

eBay likely won't do much other than give this guy a strike. I got hustled on eBay before and they don't refund money.

Back
Top Bottom