ECF BOS @ DET Game 3 (1-1): Battle shifts to the Palace

Originally Posted by Roscoe P Wallace

Sweet mother..............of god.......22 points? Blah.

Yea this game is going great for us
smh.gif

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

This dude Jeff Van Gundy is HILARIOUS
laugh.gif

Mark Jackson: "Excuse me and your high priced vocabulary"
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ van gundy's reply: some of us had to take ourSAT's to go to college. he said w/ authority too

OHH %$+*, I forgot Van Gundy coached Mark Jackson
eek.gif
eek.gif

Makes it more funny
roll.gif
roll.gif

"Well if the Pistons can get back to Game 3, we could get back to Game 3"

I never knew Van Gundy had such a great sense of humor. He always seemed so serious when he was coaching. Standing there pacing himself back and forth, sippinghis diet coke sitting on top of the scorers table.

JVG is good, but i miss Bill Walton. if he was calling this game, he'd call it the most embarrassing home performance in the history of sports....

lol we should change this to the JVG and Mark Jackson Commentary thread...because it really ain't about basketball anymore
roll.gif

9 straight posts about the commentary, not one about the game, and don't blame any one of you.

My man at the game just texted me, said the Palace is funeral quiet and just about the whole crowd had to listen to Pierce get in a shouting match with a drunkfan....
frown.gif
I am embarrassed

Originally Posted by Derrtay

well...at least stuckey looks promising.
laugh.gif
Pretty much the only high point of this game for the D.

This game has BEEN a wrap. Hopefully the Pistons can bring it in Game 4. Props to the Celts for coming out hard(pause) and putting Detroit on their $%#.

hmm this could turn out to be a game after all..

can they pull it off in 2:17?

Originally Posted by oO N3FF Oo

Doc Rivers sweating more than the players.

I think its over, only a minute left w/ a 12 pt lead
EDIT: yeah they ain't even gunna try the fouling technique
laugh.gif

Pistons were in too much of a hole to climb out. I think we tend to underestimate just how much energy you expend trying to come back from 20 points down. Bythe time you get somewhat close, the game is almost over, you're out of gas, or both.

Back
Top Bottom