EDDIE MURPHY will play The Riddler in the next Batman movie

eddie murphy as the riddler
laugh.gif

This article is fugazi.

From what I know Bale, said if they ever decide to put Robin in these Batman movies then he will not return.

I felt a pain in my stomach when I read the title

I support the brotha over the white man most of the time...but this isn't one of those times. Riddler should be white. I can't think of one black guythat would just murder the role so badly, that I can throw race out the window.

And since Nolan said Robin wouldn't be in his movies...there's no way this is real. And if Robin were to be in the next movie...I hope it's notsome soft charmin lookin %%+ dude like the transformers kid. At least get some bad %%+ lookin kid.

Originally Posted by nyzMaGiciAn

This article is fugazi.

From what I know Bale, said if they ever decide to put Robin in these Batman movies then he will not return.

know, Bale said* not bail, said

Nolan had been tight-lipped about the future of the Batman films after being rocked by the January death of HEATH LEDGER - tipped to receive a posthumous Oscar for his role as The Joker in Batman Returns.
No one caught this?
laugh.gif

yeah this is most definitely fake but even if Eddie was the riddler Im sure Nolan would have casted him for a reason hes not stupid.

Originally Posted by WearinTheFourFive

Nolan had been tight-lipped about the future of the Batman films after being rocked by the January death of HEATH LEDGER - tipped to receive a posthumous Oscar for his role as The Joker in Batman Returns.
No one caught this?
laugh.gif

Got em!

Originally Posted by WearinTheFourFive

No one caught this?
laugh.gif

Wth
laugh.gif
barely caught that....... Yup definitely fake

Originally Posted by LTMS206

Originally Posted by nyzMaGiciAn

This article is fugazi.

know, Bale said* not bail, said
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Before you try to correct me look at your spelling. It's Bale not Bail.
Nice effort.
wink.gif

If it was true there'd probably be an NT thread when the movie comes about how the Riddler dying was a race issue.

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Shia and Eddie were wack but Rachel Weisz as Catwoman..........
pimp.gif

eek.gif
That's EXACTLY what I was thinking.

laugh.gif
at 'The Sun' being the source on this article which prettymuch makes it ducktales. But Nolan should really consider Weisz as Catwoman...
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom