EddoStarr "The Looking Yoppa PT.1" (GOLDUST)

roll.gif
 damb , i dont write any of my bars , i punch them in at my boys crib in bewteen takes.....just funny/troll things i come up with in bewtween takes, all the vids are done 30 minutes in advance .....if that ......im not feeling myself , its all in good fun....i just do it wen im bored n wat not

also most ppl here are being sarcastic , nobody really bumpin this , they prob just get a kick out of me trynna rap...not that srs

Last edited:
roll.gif
 damb , i dont write any of my bars , i punch them in at my boys crib in bewteen takes.....just funny/troll things i come up with in bewtween takes, all the vids are done 30 minutes in advance .....if that ......im not feeling myself , its all in good fun....i just do it wen im bored n wat not

also most ppl here are being sarcastic , nobody really bumpin this , they prob just get a kick out of me trynna rap...not that srs
i figured it was just some sort of parody type thing..

i also figured that everybody here has some kind of agreement to make your stuff out to be more than it is.

keep doing your thing though brah.

that popeyes track was funny as hell.. i can't even front.

Oh so YOU'RE the Yoppavelli dude :rofl: :rofl: No lie, I've ALWAYS wanted somebody to rap over that Goldust theme, but I ******* lost it when the first note dropped :rofl: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom