EDIT: Black/Red XII

Originally Posted by brendanmaguire

Here is a PS.

If they turn out like this, I will for sure get these.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
if they come out looking like thatill cop

I thought the black/red xii was the worst of the retros. For some reason, the colors didnt mesh well. I believe the suede will take care of this. I had the ogxii, but I will GLADLY take the suede black/red over the leather.

I'm not too fond of the change in the shoe..but it will look nice if the suede is like the Black/Carolina 12's..

I prolly will wait to pass further judgment until i see real pics or see them in person..

Originally Posted by kikzRus

Originally Posted by reppin va

Im assuming the material will be the same as on these retro XII´s..
I hope so
if its like that they're gonna sell good......the retro XII's got a cold reception the first time...ya don't remember em having a FSRon NDC 7-8 months after they dropped?

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Originally Posted by icopjordans82

Here is a PS.

If they turn out like this, I will for sure get these.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
if they come out looking like that ill cop
Missing a few minor things, but that is real close.

Nice. Are they suede or nubuck?

Suede & they're suppose to have a design on em also, to pay homage to when he played against Utah & had the flu

The way they look photo shopped don't look to bad, but it don't take all that crappy wack fancy design to please me when it comes to Jordan. Just stickto what made you sucessful, which is SIMPLE AND ORIGINAL COLORWAYS.

I'm satisfied with my 03 retro's

Originally Posted by Mac4167

not really feeling the idea of red suede right there, interesting to see how JB pulls or messes this up. i only want the white and reds

i need those white/red 12's..

Suede sounds nice, but I dont like the bred XII, so Im basically opposite of public opinion on this one i guess

now those black and blue nubuck XIIs would be ROBOCOPPED for sure

Back
Top Bottom