EDIT: Official UFO thread

I heard about this last night on the radio after leaving the Mike Epps show. They have pics on twitter. Looks real to me. If already posted please delete.
alien.gif

The pic is of the UFO on the back of a flatbed 18 wheeler for those who are confused or cant make it out.

A dude called our local radio station 97.9 the beat and was freaking out saying that there were several government cars following the 18 wheeler and those picsare ones he sent from his cell phone to the radio station.

Originally Posted by Lui Kang817

They have pics on twitter. Looks real to me. If already posted please delete.
alien.gif
Pics please? (I don't use Twitter).

thanks for posting the pic for me because I have no idea how to do it. I dont use twitter either I just googled it.

no way that's real...I think its a man-made craft-like object on a flatbed with friends that own black dodge chargers following to make it SEEM real lol

it probably is a man made craft ... saw on the discovery channel the other day that they're starting to make obelisk shaped crafts ... but the ones theyshowed were smaller used for spy missions

^ exactly there's no way the gov. would transport a ufo on the back of a 18 wheeler

movie props would be built in the studio, a tarp that big to cover such object would be impossible to find on short notice, but then again how could they havegotten a ship onto an 18-wheeler....mad fishy since the radio station has been told not to replay the audio, and their email system has been turned off andmade automatic

What in the world...? That could've been for a movie or something and those cops are just there to guide it through the interstate.

Back
Top Bottom