*Edit Title* Louisiana what’s going on - 1 & 3 GET TESTED!

Edit: New studies are out about the top 10 cities with high HIV diagnose.

My state Louisiana :frown:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.orlandoweekly.com/Blogs/archives/2016/11/30/study-says-orlando-is-fifth-riskiest-city-in-us-for-hiv?media=AMP+HTML

406FEDD2-F9C6-4F36-84D8-FE1466384EA8.png

Y’all need to stay strap...good golly. Team Raw needs to retire. Seriously people, It be the prettiest ones, too.

Atlanta’s HIV Epidemic Is As Bad As Third World African Countries
There are approximately more than 35,402 people living with HIV in Atlanta, Georgia.

https://hotspotatl.com/3740272/atlanta-hiv-problem/

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.wsbtv.com/news/2-investigates/atlantas-hiv-epidemic-compared-to-third-world-african-countries/263337845?1544315847683

Last edited:
This is a definite wake up call for me. I stay in Atlanta. I have been doing Team raw this whole year too. My last check up was September definitely need to do another one before the year is out. Good thing I just recently got in a serious relationship though, so I’m only messing with one chick.

This is a definite wake up call for me. I stay in Atlanta. I have been doing Team raw this whole year too. My last check up was September definitely need to do another one before the year is out. Good thing I just recently got in a serious relationship though, so I’m only messing with one chick.

Stay strap even in that situation. I’ve heard stories of women creeping around and passing it to their mate. Husbands and Wives.

A husband called into the radio and admitted he has HIV and was married for 5years and his wife doesn’t know. 30 mins later the wife called in because she heard her husband on the air, and just found out at that moment.

Can that source be trusted?

Good question. Seems like everything is reactionary these days. Always found it funny how the black capitol of America conveniently is HIV riddled. Recently came across an article where the lady whose research who was cited to start up the down low brothers rumor said it was completely unfounded and has vehemently been against the propagation of the sentiment with her research cited as the basis. Throwing it out there for those who care to do the research but I am still trying to figure out what exactly the HIV virus is. A young family member of mine tested HIV positive and never had sex in their life, only to come back a week later negative and they were perfectly fine. Turns out there is no virus they actually test for, and rather its an antibody that shows up on tests for numerous reasons (poor diet, common flu etc). Based on the stats being reported you would think people are dropping like flies from the "disease" and I've never meet anyone whose died from it, (I have seen people on the meds going through hell) Reflecting on things on like the Tuskegee experiment can't help but give stuff like this a side eye.

Good question. Seems like everything is reactionary these days. Always found it funny how the black capitol of America conveniently is HIV riddled. Recently came across an article where the lady whose research who was cited to start up the down low brothers rumor said it was completely unfounded and has vehemently been against the propagation of the sentiment with her research cited as the basis. Throwing it out there for those who care to do the research but I am still trying to figure out what exactly the HIV virus is. A young family member of mine tested HIV positive and never had sex in their life, only to come back a week later negative and they were perfectly fine. Turns out there is no virus they actually test for, and rather its an antibody that shows up on tests for numerous reasons (poor diet, common flu etc). Based on the stats being reported you would think people are dropping like flies from the "disease" and I've never meet anyone whose died from it, (I have seen people on the meds going through hell) Reflecting on things on like the Tuskegee experiment can't help but give stuff like this a side eye.

What? Lol

This isn’t new news fella. Folks aren’t dropping like flies because it’s not the 80s, if you don’t know or trust what HIV/AIDS is you’re choosing to live under a rock.

Wtf. How did they get a positive HIV test? antibodies for HIV is very distinct. Lol

Trolling at its finest

What? Lol

This isn’t new news fella. Folks aren’t dropping like flies because it’s not the 80s, if you don’t know or trust what HIV/AIDS is you’re choosing to live under a rock.

I've seen a lot more people die from the medicine then I have the actual 'disease'. All I am asking for is something that speaks to a specific nucleic acid molecule in a protein coat, that isn't too small to be seen by light microscopy. Before we even get into the science of it, a liar is a liar. Western medicine has been at odds with black peoples interest since this country's inception. It would be a severe case of cognitive dissonance if I pretended things of the past didnt happen while im looking how unproven things are currently presented to me. I am all ears and eyes homie. If you can show me something that points to what HIV is besides an antibody that is responsible for multiple afflictions... beautiful! If not you're reciting propaganda with no reference

HIV pretty much affects your leukocytes or white blood cells progressively overtime rendering your immune system unable to fight infections (it’s known as aids by this time.) People don’t die from aids but they die from normal infections which your immune cells should easily fend off

People like charlie sheen and magic Johnson are still alive and still living with HIV but they got the loot for the medications to suppress the HIV virus that it’s practically undetectable

As far as very distinct, known factors to cause false positives .... again if you're testing for a specific virus it is what is ...

• Anti-carbohydrate antibodies (52, 19, 13)
  • Naturally-occurring antibodies (5, 19)
  • Passive immunization: receipt of gamma globulin or immune globulin (as prophylaxis against infection which contains antibodies)(18, 26, 60, 4, 22, 42, 43, 13)
  • Leprosy (2, 25)
  • Tuberculosis (25)
  • Mycobacterium avium (25)
  • Systemic lupus erythematosus (15, 23)
  • Renal (kidney) failure (48, 23, 13)
  • Hemodialysis/renal failure (56, 16, 41, 10, 49)
  • Alpha interferon therapy in hemodialysis patients (54)
  • Flu (36)
  • Flu vaccination (30, 11, 3, 20, 13, 43)
  • Herpes simplex I (27)
  • Herpes simplex II (11)
  • Upper respiratory tract infection (cold or flu)(11)
  • Recent viral infection or exposure to viral vaccines (11)
  • Pregnancy in multiparous women (58, 53, 13, 43, 36)
  • Malaria (6, 12)
  • High levels of circulating immune complexes (6, 33)
  • Hypergammaglobulinemia (high levels of antibodies) (40, 33)
  • False positives on other tests, including RPR (rapid plasma reagent) test for syphilis (17, 48, 33, 10, 49)
  • Rheumatoid arthritis (36)
  • Hepatitis B vaccination (28, 21, 40, 43)
  • Tetanus vaccination (40)
  • Organ transplantation (1, 36)
  • Renal transplantation (35, 9, 48, 13, 56)
  • Anti-lymphocyte antibodies (56, 31)
  • Anti-collagen antibodies (found in gay men, haemophiliacs, Africans of both sexes and people with leprosy)(31)
  • Serum-positive for rheumatoid factor, antinuclear antibody (both found in rheumatoid arthritis and other autoantibodies)(14, 62, 53)
  • Autoimmune diseases (44, 29, 10, 40, 49, 43): Systemic lupus erythematosus, scleroderma, connective tissue disease, dermatomyositis
  • Acute viral infections, DNA viral infections (59, 48, 43, 53, 40, 13)
  • Malignant neoplasms (cancers)(40)
  • Alcoholic hepatitis/alcoholic liver disease (32, 48, 40,10,13, 49, 43, 53)
  • Primary sclerosing cholangitis (48, 53)
  • Hepatitis (54)
  • "Sticky" blood (in Africans) (38, 34, 40)
  • Antibodies with a high affinity for polystyrene (used in the test kits)(62, 40, 3)
  • Blood transfusions, multiple blood transfusions (63, 36,13, 49, 43, 41)
  • Multiple myeloma (10, 43, 53)
  • HLA antibodies (to Class I and II leukocyte antigens)(7, 46, 63, 48, 10, 13, 49, 43, 53)
  • Anti-smooth muscle antibody (48)
  • Anti-parietal cell antibody (48)
  • Anti-hepatitis A IgM (antibody)(48)
  • Anti-Hbc IgM (48)
  • Administration of human immunoglobulin preparations pooled before 1985 (10)
  • Haemophilia (10, 49)
  • Haematologic malignant disorders/lymphoma (43, 53, 9, 48, 13)
  • Primary biliary cirrhosis (43, 53, 13, 48)
  • Stevens-Johnson syndrome9, (48, 13)
  • Q-fever with associated hepatitis (61)
  • Heat-treated specimens (51, 57, 24, 49, 48)
  • Lipemic serum (blood with high levels of fat or lipids)(49)
  • Haemolyzed serum (blood where haemoglobin is separated from the red cells)(49)
  • Hyperbilirubinemia (10, 13)
  • Globulins produced during polyclonal gammopathies (which are seen in AIDS risk groups)(10, 13, 48)
  • Healthy individuals as a result of poorly-understood cross-reactions (10)
  • Normal human ribonucleoproteins (48,13)
  • Other retroviruses (8, 55, 14, 48, 13)
  • Anti-mitochondrial antibodies (48, 13)
  • Anti-nuclear antibodies (48, 13, 53)
  • Anti-microsomal antibodies (34)
  • T-cell leukocyte antigen antibodies (48, 13)
  • Proteins on the filter paper (13)
  • Epstein-Barr virus (37)
  • Visceral leishmaniasis (45)
  • Receptive anal sex (39, 64)

HIV pretty much affects your leukocytes or white blood cells progressively overtime rendering your immune system unable to fight infections (it’s known as aids by this time.) People don’t die from aids but they die from normal infections which your immune cells should easily fend off

People like charlie sheen and magic Johnson are still alive and still living with HIV but they got the loot for the medications to suppress the HIV virus that it’s practically undetectable

HIV =/= AIDS though, and if something is "practically undetectable" does it exist really exist? There's plenty of factors that can lead to AIDS. A lot of people contribute AIDS to the homosexual community, when in reality it was the poppers that homosexuals were using that comprised the immune system. As far as citing some celebrity figures it's Hollyweird homie. History repeats itself, surely there's a Tuskegee experiment for this generation...

Bruh, hiv isn’t aids homie

HIV leads to aids but it isn’t AIDS

You can believe whatever you wanna believe lol

Fam all im asking for is an explanation on what is, i know HIV isn't AIDS but i do know the medicine prescribed for HIV leads to AIDS.

I am not looking for an antibody that the body renders to fend off multiple afflictions, im looking for something that is undeniably a virus and has all scientific prerequisites to prove it as such. If you can't show me that take a seat and learn something.

Fam all im asking for is an explanation on what is, i know HIV isn't AIDS but i do know the medicine prescribed for HIV leads to AIDS.

I am not looking for an antibody that the body renders to fend off multiple afflictions, im looking for something that is undeniably a virus and has all scientific prerequisites to prove it as such. If you can't show me that take a seat and learn something.
relax homie, don’t get defensive lol

There are literally thousands of peer reviewed journals on the HIV virus. Go to your local library or academia and read it yourself because it’s too extensive for me to explain

relax homie, don’t get defensive lol

There are literally thousands of peer reviewed journals on the HIV virus. Go to your local library or academia and read it yourself because it’s too extensive for me to explain

What was defensive, I am just getting to the point. For the extensive amount of information you suggest surely you should be able to pull up something real quick. Just a quick peer review that is in opposition to what you're saying, ironically i had to elect googles omitted results to look at it https://www.aliveandwell.org/html/a_closer_look/molec_miscar.html

Quick question for all my melanated peoples, have any of you ever been to or know anyone who’s been to an aids funeral??? Cuz I don’t and they try and pin these statistics on us like it’s wild rampant and I call bs as far as these statistical claims are concerned.

I didn’t give u an extensive amount of info. I literally gave you the basics

You haven't gave nothing bruh. You said do this and that. I am asking from a genuine point of curiosity that points to what HIV is and not a symptom that can be attributed to a multitude of ailments. I am not out to prove a point. All the peer reviews and libraries support what I am saying. Couple that with the history of the system and surely you can see why you're stance is looking funny in the light ... It's cool to be wrong or say you don't know, we all have our short comings. It fosters growth. No defensive or antagonistic posture is meant

Last edited:
You haven't gave nothing bruh. You said do this and that. I am asking from a genuine point of curiosity that points to what HIV is and not a symptom that can be attributed to a multitude of ailments. I am not out to prove a point. All the peer reviews and libraries support what I am saying. Couple that with the history of the system and surely you can see why you're stance is looking funny in the light ... It's cool to be wrong or say you don't know, we all have our short comings. It fosters growth. No defensive or antagonistic posture is meant
all the **** I learned in pre med failed me

I’ll take me leave lol

Back
Top Bottom