edit.

Originally Posted by skrimsauce
eek.gif

These Field of Dreams 2 and Football Cops videos are legit, if they were made into full-length movies I'd go see them
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Wow. And scored 62 TDs
I know he scored a couple times. He didn't really play all that much. Oddly enough he played more defense then he did offense. Of course on offense he could pretty much do whatever he wanted. Dude isn't all that big in person but he has a gear that only NFL players have. Kind of cool to say I played against him though.

Wow. And scored 62 TDs
I know he scored a couple times. He didn't really play all that much. Oddly enough he played more defense then he did offense. Of course on offense he could pretty much do whatever he wanted. Dude isn't all that big in person but he has a gear that only NFL players have. Kind of cool to say I played against him though.

Originally Posted by langfor5

Wow. And scored 62 TDs

Thats cool. Sounds like he was just trying to enjoy himself
laugh.gif

Reminds me of the opposite when I ran with a few UCLA guys... those guys were TRYING THEIR HEARTS OUT, trying to drive and use their 6'6+ body
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

On the contrary, playing with Kevin Martin was cool. He played a lil D, and on offense just worked on shooting of the dribble
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by langfor5

Wow. And scored 62 TDs

Thats cool. Sounds like he was just trying to enjoy himself
laugh.gif

Reminds me of the opposite when I ran with a few UCLA guys... those guys were TRYING THEIR HEARTS OUT, trying to drive and use their 6'6+ body
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

On the contrary, playing with Kevin Martin was cool. He played a lil D, and on offense just worked on shooting of the dribble
laugh.gif

^paying $200k a year in child support and having to borrow money from the Jets is living the life?

no, thats how you %$+@ UP the life

^paying $200k a year in child support and having to borrow money from the Jets is living the life?

Originally Posted by DT43

cro shouldnt have been so horny

Originally Posted by DT43

cro shouldnt have been so horny

Back
Top Bottom