Educated thugs

I was on facebook earlier today and I thought it was funny how nobody smiles for pics. I guess u loose cool points/street cred for smiling
eyes.gif
. I can see not smiling sometimes, but this one dude was mean muggin in everyone of his wedding pics!
laugh.gif

NT been jocking facebook to hard lately....
Dude doenst smile in his pics so you make a thread about it?
laugh.gif

smh.gif
SMH

Originally Posted by THE FAME

NT been jocking facebook to hard lately....
Dude doenst smile in his pics so you make a thread about it?
laugh.gif

smh.gif
SMH
how is this diff from making a post about anything else?

If he wants to mean mug let him do him. Why you going thru all his pics checking to see if he smiling?

^ I was jus thinkin that. Well we all know that not all ppl on facebook are educated, and all married ppl aren't so educated.....
laugh.gif

One dude I know made a group on Facebook called "Polo Club."

Supposedly, the purpose of the group is to "help young, aspiring professionals network with like-minded, success-driven people" or some +!$@.

These dudes in there are talking about the flyest RL Polos and baddest video broad.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nikes23

I was on facebook earlier today and I thought it was funny how nobody smiles for pics. I guess u loose cool points/street cred for smiling
eyes.gif
. I can see not smiling sometimes, but this one dude was mean muggin in every one of his wedding pics!
laugh.gif
how does mean mugging make a person an educated thug?

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

^
This is getting way overplayed recently.

Anyway I just think the OP was making an observation. He was probably looking through the pics and said man this guy hasnt smiled once. I t always amazes mewhat posts get blasted on here and what post go 50 pages.

Back
Top Bottom