eeekkkkkkk@ this lambo crash

for a quick second I thought the parachute flying up in the air was the dude in the car.
30t6p3b.gif

for a quick second I thought the parachute flying up in the air was the dude in the car.
30t6p3b.gif

My guess is the parachute worked so well that it pulled the front end off the ground, enough for the car to lose traction. The car's speed and the higher front end created enough lift for it to lose control.

My guess is the parachute worked so well that it pulled the front end off the ground, enough for the car to lose traction. The car's speed and the higher front end created enough lift for it to lose control.

Originally Posted by OGLoc

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif
 @ The unsteady hand of the camera man though. 

It's shaky because it's extremely zoomed in. Your movements are amplified the longer you zoom. You'd need a tripod to shoot that far and get a steady frame.
Hmm, really? Learn something new every day. Thanks for the info. 
smokin.gif

-
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
  @ that having to be explained

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif
 @ The unsteady hand of the camera man though. 

It's shaky because it's extremely zoomed in. Your movements are amplified the longer you zoom. You'd need a tripod to shoot that far and get a steady frame.
Hmm, really? Learn something new every day. Thanks for the info. 
smokin.gif

-
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
  @ that having to be explained

He was supposedly going 235 mph when he crashed. I read he literally walked away from the wreck, got checked out by paramedics, hopped in a golf cart and rolled out. The driver said he's done with racing.
zjxus0.jpg

nb7sbp.jpg

mjbjfm.jpg

He was supposedly going 235 mph when he crashed. I read he literally walked away from the wreck, got checked out by paramedics, hopped in a golf cart and rolled out. The driver said he's done with racing.
zjxus0.jpg

nb7sbp.jpg

mjbjfm.jpg

Originally Posted by djuzi05

Smart move. I would be too.
You don't get to many 2nd chances like that.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by djuzi05

Smart move. I would be too.
You don't get to many 2nd chances like that.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

garagepics-07.jpg

garagepics-33.jpg

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

Raw is that the vid with the orange (I guess) Gallardo?
If so i'm shocked he WALKED away from that.Safety equiptment or not that !#%% was nasty.

Yep.

That's not him. Car that crashed was a orange superleggra. That roll cage basically saved his life.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

garagepics-07.jpg

garagepics-33.jpg

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

Raw is that the vid with the orange (I guess) Gallardo?
If so i'm shocked he WALKED away from that.Safety equiptment or not that !#%% was nasty.

Yep.

That's not him. Car that crashed was a orange superleggra. That roll cage basically saved his life.

Back
Top Bottom