EFF A FERRARI, BUGGATI, LAMBO, OR A YACHT...RUSSIAN SU-27 FIGHTER JET FOR SALE!!!

Yes Pride Aircraft will sell one of the 2 Sukhoi 27 Flankers to you if you have the money. For those of you who aren't familiar, the Flanker is one of the best fighter jets in the world...you have the F-22 Raptor, then the Flanker and F-15 and the Fulcrum as the best fighters in the world. Who is gonna to be the NT'er to buy it? And yes it's the two-seat version so you can fly around in it with your chick or one of your boys provided they can fit in the cockpit.

Su27-Night-Ramp-800.jpg

Pride Aircraft is responsible for the first and only pair of privately-owned, airworthy Sukhoi Su-27 Flankers in the world. Both are two-seat 'UB' models (NATO Code Flanker-C) with full flight instrumentation and controls in both cockpits.
These aircraft eclipse every other jet warbird in performance, technological sophistication, and "wow-factor." There simply is no comparison with any other aircraft on the civil register.

http://www.prideaircraft.com/flanker.htm

Here is the Flanker doing the Cobra Maneuver

Yes Pride Aircraft will sell one of the 2 Sukhoi 27 Flankers to you if you have the money. For those of you who aren't familiar, the Flanker is one of the best fighter jets in the world...you have the F-22 Raptor, then the Flanker and F-15 and the Fulcrum as the best fighters in the world. Who is gonna to be the NT'er to buy it? And yes it's the two-seat version so you can fly around in it with your chick or one of your boys provided they can fit in the cockpit.

Su27-Night-Ramp-800.jpg

Pride Aircraft is responsible for the first and only pair of privately-owned, airworthy Sukhoi Su-27 Flankers in the world. Both are two-seat 'UB' models (NATO Code Flanker-C) with full flight instrumentation and controls in both cockpits.
These aircraft eclipse every other jet warbird in performance, technological sophistication, and "wow-factor." There simply is no comparison with any other aircraft on the civil register.

http://www.prideaircraft.com/flanker.htm

Here is the Flanker doing the Cobra Maneuver

I'll take the attack helicopter, with 2 leather seats and a custom Beats by Dre audio system.

Something tells me a girl would not like being in a fighter jet.

I'll take the attack helicopter, with 2 leather seats and a custom Beats by Dre audio system.

Something tells me a girl would not like being in a fighter jet.

laugh.gif
Oh the irony of shots being fired in this thread.
Oh yeah and I just put those jets on layaway so ya'll need to chill.

laugh.gif
Oh the irony of shots being fired in this thread.
Oh yeah and I just put those jets on layaway so ya'll need to chill.

Back
Top Bottom