EFF A FERRARI, BUGGATI, LAMBO, OR A YACHT...RUSSIAN SU-27 FIGHTER JET FOR SALE!!!

Originally Posted by scshift

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Originally Posted by Adrian1221

yall starting those jokes already on ol boy?
laugh.gif

where is he at?

nerd.gif

Whoa whoa whoa, whats the story on this?
nerd.gif

You guys dont know how BADLY I want some kind of military grade jets/weapons. Not to use or nothing, but just to have. Damn if only I were a billionaire, Id get that *#%$ no problem
tired.gif
No, the kid does not have any military equipment or vehicles. But he does have a NISSAN GTR that his parents bought him and he's only a HS sophomore
mad.gif
pimp.gif

http://niketalk.yuku.com/...c/284162/Got-my-NEW-Whip

I'm jelly.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Ummm 2 completely different ideas buddy.

I know who that kid is. I just thought he got exposed or something

Originally Posted by scshift

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Originally Posted by Adrian1221

yall starting those jokes already on ol boy?
laugh.gif

where is he at?

nerd.gif

Whoa whoa whoa, whats the story on this?
nerd.gif

You guys dont know how BADLY I want some kind of military grade jets/weapons. Not to use or nothing, but just to have. Damn if only I were a billionaire, Id get that *#%$ no problem
tired.gif
No, the kid does not have any military equipment or vehicles. But he does have a NISSAN GTR that his parents bought him and he's only a HS sophomore
mad.gif
pimp.gif

http://niketalk.yuku.com/...c/284162/Got-my-NEW-Whip

I'm jelly.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Ummm 2 completely different ideas buddy.

I know who that kid is. I just thought he got exposed or something

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Here is the Flanker doing the Cobra Maneuver, not many planes can do this.�

Pretty sure that's not the same Su-27 in that video as the one for sale. I think only the Super Flankers with the vector nozzles are capable of that maneuver.

Pretty sure that's not the same Su-27 in that video as the one for sale. I think only the Super Flankers with the vector nozzles are capable of that maneuver.

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Dude, I know more about this stuff than I lead on. I refer you to the quoted material below. You are correct that the above isn't the same as the one being sold because the one in the video has canards.
However, some aircraft are capable of performing Pugachev's Cobra without the aid of features that normally provide post-stall maneuvering such as thrust vectoring. Advanced generation 4 and 4.5 fighters such as the Su-27  and Mig-29 and their variants such as the Su-33 have been documented as capable of performing this maneuver using normal, non-thrust vectoring engines.

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Dude, I know more about this stuff than I lead on. I refer you to the quoted material below. You are correct that the above isn't the same as the one being sold because the one in the video has canards.
However, some aircraft are capable of performing Pugachev's Cobra without the aid of features that normally provide post-stall maneuvering such as thrust vectoring. Advanced generation 4 and 4.5 fighters such as the Su-27  and Mig-29 and their variants such as the Su-33 have been documented as capable of performing this maneuver using normal, non-thrust vectoring engines.

Back
Top Bottom