Eggplant Air Pippen II - How rare, and who's got love?

It Was Not A Great Idea, But In Each Of The Three Times This Shoe Has Retroed (OG Colorways Or Not), It Didn't Sell Great At All. It's The Colorway And The Shoe.

I don't mind them and if I had a chance to cop ANY Pippen IIs at an outlet over here I would. The thing is, in the UK that simply is not going to happen! The US is spoilt silly when it comes to outlet shopping.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

what was the point of this sneaker? pippen had nothing to do with eggplant colorway..

what did the eggplant cw represent? i'd love to learn.

Major fail but at 30-40 bucks I'd pick up 2 pair for hoopin only,

They can't be "that" bad.

Originally Posted by jordan3cement

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

what was the point of this sneaker? pippen had nothing to do with eggplant colorway..

what did the eggplant cw represent? i'd love to learn.
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]OG flightposites[/color]

Is this thread real? smh

Whatever since I'm already in here posting, I can't believe they released this ugly %%$ colorway.

The Pippen II is a great shoe though.

I really hope the 2 og coloways come back out....do anyone know if nike will rereretro'n these?

Originally Posted by PlanetEarth12

I have never liked the Pippen II, ever. But that colorway is probably the best they have ever looked.
well you're in luck, cuz they in outlets waiting for you.

love the pip 2s, but these are atrocious..the white/red and white/blue OG colors are the only ones I approve of..and the white/black but I can't remember if that was an og cw..

Back
Top Bottom