"EGGPLANT" NIKE FOAMPOSITES....!!!!! OFFICIAL VoL 2...Dont mess this one up

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Originally Posted by Mister Saint Laurent

i really don't understand why anybody would want a foam one in any color other than the OG. if this was a foam pro i'd be all about it, but an eggplant foam one just makes no sense to me. i wouldn't buy it for $1. can anybody explain the interest?

yes im late but i had 2.....and i love this clip
laugh.gif

dude must have had that second shoe off already, dang he was quick to the draw wit it!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SC415

I've tried trading my grape 5's for some purple foamposites. But its a no go so far. Is it an even trade though?

Hmm, know a friend that traded blue Pennys for Grapes
eyes.gif
..... I say thats asteal for Grape seller but.... you could def make dat happen, kinda even trade to me, foams are more pretigious tho... IMO.

Anyone know where i can get some eggplant foams size 12 that is a reasonable price....because some of these ebay prices are jy steep.

Originally Posted by naterdude17

Anyone know where i can get some eggplant foams size 12 that is a reasonable price....because some of these ebay prices are jy steep.
Whats your idea of reasonable?

Originally Posted by s dubl

i really don't understand why anybody would want a foam one in any color other than the OG. if this was a foam pro i'd be all about it, but an eggplant foam one just makes no sense to me. i wouldn't buy it for $1. can anybody explain the interest?
bhdac1.gif
perfect execution
roll.gif

Originally Posted by TheSouthside

bhdac1.gif
perfect execution
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
PEEP THE SIG PEOPLE LMK IF INTRESTED

Y'all must not frequent General if you're seeing these .GIF's for the 1st time.
laugh.gif

Where's that update on $125 Foams?...What store in NY is stupid enough to sell them at that price? And if they are, how would they NOT be sold out at thispoint?...
nerd.gif

I already got my pair, I'm just curious...

for everybody jumping on my back . . . how many of you were actually into foamposites when they first dropped? i was 14 when the foam one was released and wasfirst in line on release day. to me, the foam one is a specific version of the foamposite and should not be messed with. if they want to make every color fromthe rainbow for the foam pro, that's cool with me, but leave the foam one alone.

this shoe is also lame because the only eggplants there should ever be is eggplant flightposites. again, for everybody jumping on my back . . . how many of youwere actually into the REAL eggplants when they first dropped?

i'm used to jordan being a +%%+!, but the foamposite line being prostituted has been tough to swallow.

i would rather die in a fire than be forced to wear an eggplant foamposite one.

for everybody jumping on my back . . . how many of you were actually into foamposites when they first dropped? i was 14 when the foam one was released and was first in line on release day. to me, the foam one is a specific version of the foamposite and should not be messed with. if they want to make every color from the rainbow for the foam pro, that's cool with me, but leave the foam one alone.

this shoe is also lame because the only eggplants there should ever be is eggplant flightposites. again, for everybody jumping on my back . . . how many of you were actually into the REAL eggplants when they first dropped?

i'm used to jordan being a +%%+!, but the foamposite line being prostituted has been tough to swallow.

Tell me about it, but it falls on deaf ears around here. Folks too busy beasting to see the bigger picture.

for everybody jumping on my back . . . how many of you were actually into foamposites when they first dropped? i was 14 when the foam one was released and was first in line on release day. to me, the foam one is a specific version of the foamposite and should not be messed with. if they want to make every color from the rainbow for the foam pro, that's cool with me, but leave the foam one alone.

this shoe is also lame because the only eggplants there should ever be is eggplant flightposites. again, for everybody jumping on my back . . . how many of you were actually into the REAL eggplants when they first dropped?

This is one of the dumbest posts I've read in a while. If you would rather eat your own crap than wear an eggplant foamposite one that'sgreat, you are entitled to your opinion. But this is just another classic case of someone raining on everyone elses parade just because they don't like thecolorway. Just because YOU don't like it doesn't mean that everyone else has to not like it.

dude, thats like me going into the nike air yeezy thread and running my mouth about how i dont like them. i dont like them so i stay the heck outof it... i KNOW im gonna get set on fire. dont comment in threads about shoes u dont like and u wont become the party favor next time.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheSouthside

bhdac1.gif
perfect execution
roll.gif
truly.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

to be honest i prefer the eggplants over the royals just because its a more subtle colorway for me, but still have a lot of love for the royals. They'renostalgic! eggplants are str8 fire tho!!!

Originally Posted by Fit Perfect

This is one of the dumbest posts I've read in a while. If you would rather eat your own crap than wear an eggplant foamposite one that's great, you are entitled to your opinion. But this is just another classic case of someone raining on everyone elses parade just because they don't like the colorway. Just because YOU don't like it doesn't mean that everyone else has to not like it.
but i LOVE the colorway . . . ON A FLIGHTPOSITE. the foamposite one releasing in a bunch of random colors damages the mystique of the shoe. thefoamposite pro exists for a reason.

yes, the foamposite one is a great shoe. yes the eggplants are a great shoe. that does not mean combining them is a good idea. hybrid sneakers are anabomination.

maybe you had to live the original to understand.

but i don't really feel like arguing. somebody mentioned you have to see them in person. so fine, i'll go order a pair right now and i'll let youknow if seeing them in person changes my mind.

i love you all.

I would argue that the Foam pro is a prostituion of the shoe. A cheap trick even.

Mister Saint Laurent wrote:

Originally Posted by Fit Perfect

This is one of the dumbest posts I've read in a while. If you would rather eat your own crap than wear an eggplant foamposite one that's great, you are entitled to your opinion. But this is just another classic case of someone raining on everyone elses parade just because they don't like the colorway. Just because YOU don't like it doesn't mean that everyone else has to not like it.
but i LOVE the colorway . . . ON A FLIGHTPOSITE. the foamposite one releasing in a bunch of random colors damages the mystique of the shoe. the foamposite pro exists for a reason.

yes, the foamposite one is a great shoe. yes the eggplants are a great shoe. that does not mean combining them is a good idea. hybrid sneakers are an abomination.

maybe you had to live the original to understand.

but i don't really feel like arguing. somebody mentioned you have to see them in person. so fine, i'll go order a pair right now and i'll let you know if seeing them in person changes my mind.

i love you all.

How are these a hybrid? Because it shares a flight posite CW? They are both in the posite family so whats the big deal? And by mystique do you mean hype orre-sell value? The foam one is the type of sneaker that will be hot in 99.37% of the colors Crayola has to offer.

Back
Top Bottom