"EGGPLANT" NIKE FOAMPOSITES....!!!!! OFFICIAL VoL 2...Dont mess this one up

Just emailed the dude sellin those Penny T's.......good lookin out cloudkicker I owe u one.

Originally Posted by Swerv1n

Just emailed the dude sellin those Penny T's.......good lookin out cloudkicker I owe u one.

No prob bro!

All other PM's responded to as well. Glad I can could look out for some of my fellow NT'ers. peace everyone. time to
pimp.gif

im still waiting on mine , lol ,i got em shipped about a month n half ago to my miami shipping address and the guy who lives there came to barbados withoutthem . geez by time i get them they gonna be out of style for me....lol i paid $260 for em too . and i gotta wait all this time after spendin so muchmula....grr.

Hey guys watch your step walking in the eggs.Yesterday i got a white scuff on the toe!they scratch super easy in a luttered room,so watch your step or you willbe pissed!The eggs are way hooter than any other previous faom release.But the copper are looking better than the eggplant as of now.I wonder why nike didntbeen think of the penny color its perfect.Pennys that look like a penny!

Originally Posted by bdis1986

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Damn these sneakers still popping like that?

I haven't been in the Foam thread since I got my pair from the original thread.

I know they closed a couple of the threads because of bickering and other crap.

I come back in here and see this thread at 60+ pages
laugh.gif

So what's good with these did everyone get them that wanted them? Bdis1986?

Was there restocks or did Beastbay get them.

came close to a deal with memphisboi but.......
tired.gif
me to
laugh.gif
what up memphi, he know what it is

im willing to let go ds black/red jordan xi(2001) for a pair of size 10 egplants if someone has em....let me know

I'm sure this question has been asked many times...I know they fit a little snug
I wear a 10 in flightposites would it be the same fit?

^^^ yep.....got some bills i gotta pay and too many shoes layin around not being worn......i picked those cause i dont have any purple gear to wear wit emanyway. not really my color. I'll snatch a pair later if someone sells theirs on here.

Originally Posted by kchildz1

Traded one of my pairs for an extra pair of 1/2 cents...a move I now regret
seriously.

The 1/2 cents cant hold a candle to the eggplants.
although i do like my 1/2's.

Originally Posted by joeman1515

320!! let me know where you sold them haha these will be gone with the quickness if i can get 320

Ebay, i had em up for like 2 weeks for $320 /free shipping cause i didnt really want to sell em so i listed em at the exact price i
would be happy to sell em for but figured no one would actually pay. More for peace of mind that i was tryin to do the right thing by
sellin a pair of my collection for some money. But it back fired cause dude was happy as hell to pay $320 !!!! I shoulda listed em
for $375 no one woulda payed that......
eyes.gif

wanted: Foamposite Eggplant Sz. 13 .........
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom