EHarmony.com and Match.com YAY or NAY APPRECIATED OR UNAPPRECIATED?

rupert murdah

Banned
tired.gif

lol love the tags.
IMO it kinda adds to people not being able to communicate face to face.
But guys here use myspace or facebook so I don't see how they would have a problem with it.
It ain't for me though.

I think it's better served for older people, who can't go out to bars every weekend like younger kids and have tons of opportunity to meet singlepeople.

Older people, widowers, divorced adults, all I think benefit from it moreso than the young.

I won't laugh at it, or say it's unappreciated because I can understand the purpose and the need for it for certain people, and if it works for them,then I'm glad and doesn't bother me.

Personally...I've signed up for it and did the personality test and everything but I haven't went through any procedures. I like the way they matchyou. I'm a very picky person when it comes to females so their matching is really cool.

I imagine I'll use it when I move away from this place called Rockford IL. For instance if I move back to SD I'll be all over it
pimp.gif

i kind of want to make one just to see how many desperate females i can pull with just a picture or two.

Im guessing a few dozen atleast

^exactly.

I signed up but when they match you I think you have to pay to interact. So I D-teched some nice lookin chicks that they matched me with but there all in otherstates
tired.gif

if people wanna do it and it makes them happier, let them do it. it's not like there's anything bad about it...

I think its good for young people to for this reason:

some people dont want to meet their future GF in a bar or a club.

Back
Top Bottom