EL CHAPO escapes from prison

Could Penn serve jail time for doing this? Its like being a US citizen and going to holler at Bin Laden on the low and then coming back like nothing happened I assume? Or would this fall under Journalistic freedom or something?

I saw on a tech site they used BBM to communicate at first. Should of had an iPhone.

Vice visited jihadis in Syria.

Pretty sure Penn gets a pass.

He ain't getting a pass from these two tho...

View media item 1863649

ya think el chapo made sean penn do some dirty stuff like pull the trigger on someone to prove himself?

I just don't see how this dude is contacted by Sean Penn but you have an entire government after his *** and they can't locate him.

Sean Penn .... brought down El Chapo

:lol: in the mid 2000's he had a wedding in Durango, the military was there as his security :lol:

spicoli got el chapo caught up....smh

did i read correctly that the interview was in october though...like someone posted, authorities were after Ivan, and Chapo was coincidentally there

Penn def not snitching. He's super anti-establishment and a real sharp dude. Seen him wash cats on Bill Maher.

This is a real bad look though :smh:

Wonder if dude has a price on his head now.

Sinaloa Cartel better make moves before he gets extradited.

Once he's in the US it's a wrap, RIP Chapo.

Last edited:
There is a 14 min video of the Raid im at work currently and YT is blocked or i would post it

Last edited:
Wonder if dude has a price on his head now.

Sinaloa Cartel better make moves before he gets extradited.

Once he's in the US it's a wrap, RIP Chapo.

Ismael Zambada next in line, Chapo himself conceded that his demise would do nothing, absolutely nothing to put a dent in the flow of narcotics.

Only two major cartels remain, SInaloa and New Jalisco. All the other ones have splintered into smaller cells.

https://news.vice.com/article/only-two-cartels-are-left-in-mexico-government-official-claims

New Jalisco is expanding like crazy. And those new cells are even harder to track.

Business as usual.

pimp.gif

So I'm watching NBC news and they said supposedly they had tracked Sean Penn and the Mexican actress the day they flew into Mexico to interview El Chapo... They wanted to do a raid that day but didn't want both of them to be involved so they waited and did the raid 3 days later

At that time, when they did the raid... He had already left the place where the interview was held

Back
Top Bottom