El Chavo Del Ocho Appreciation Post

laugh.gif
dem good old laughs. Def appreciated

Originally Posted by ReeceMan10

Am I the only one that doesn't know what the hell is going on?

It's an old spanish show most people grew up on.

I used to watch this with my parents all the time.
laugh.gif

I'm Mexican and I have no idea who that dude is. Those shows are stupid as hell to me. I hate when you're eating lunch at a taqueria and they gotthe Mexican sketch comedy show on the telly. I'd rather hear some tejano jazz or whatever that whomp whomp circus music is called.

I do remember Johnny Canales though.

Originally Posted by EFIL 4 REKAL

I'm Mexican and I have no idea who that dude is. Those shows are stupid as hell to me. I hate when you're eating lunch at a taqueria and they got the Mexican sketch comedy show on the telly. I'd rather hear some tejano jazz or whatever that whomp whomp circus music is called.

spanish sketch shows are terrible. but since you dont know who el chavo is, thats terrible. thats history dude...

el chavo is that dude...

I'd rather hear some tejano jazz or whatever that whomp whomp circus music is called.
tejano is
sick.gif
...Intocable FTW...

I'm Mexican and I have no idea who that dude is. Those shows are stupid as hell to me. I hate when you're eating lunch at a taqueria and they got the Mexican sketch comedy show on the telly. I'd rather hear some tejano jazz or whatever that whomp whomp circus music is called.

Are you chicano?

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

Are you chicano?
ughhhhhhhhhhhh HATE that word

Back
Top Bottom