Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Got the full set of ebony armor and weapons and made them into epic condition
pimp.gif
eek.gif

ddp7ah.jpg

I told my follower to stop following me because I was going to fight some giants while trying to run away from them I actually caught up to my follower, the giants ended up killing her anyway
laugh.gif

where do i get a follower? i just finished the quest that you slay a dragon and get that shout thing. Where is this college people are speaking of?

Originally Posted by davizzy

where do i get a follower? i just finished the quest that you slay a dragon and get that shout thing. Where is this college people are speaking of?
Speak to the jarl at whiterun and he'll give you lydia and she will then follow you wherever you go. And to the guy asking where to check how many hours you have logged in just look at your save file. It'll have the time played on whichever save file you select.

the college is to the north in winterhold

Originally Posted by jrdnsrnss

Speak to the jarl at whiterun and he'll give you lydia and she will then follow you wherever you go. And to the guy asking where to check how many hours you have logged in just look at your save file. It'll have the time played on whichever save file you select.
That and go to the local inns/taverns in every city/town. There's usually a mercenary/warrior chilling in them that you can hire as followers for some gold.

Got the PDF of the PRIMA Guide and this **+% is like 250 MB's
laugh.gif
sick.gif

I still need to know where I can get a %##$@!%# of lock picks

i'm at level 21 ... 33 hours ... haven't played a game this much since sf 4 first dropped and before that metroid prime

getting the game friday (i should wait till saturday because theres gnna be a shet load of traffic)

should i get it for the xbox or ps3?

keep in mind my bro is always on the ps3 -______-

Originally Posted by Cole World

getting the game friday (i should wait till saturday because theres gnna be a shet load of traffic)

XBOX ... and i have both systems

Originally Posted by RighteousKungFu

How do i check how many hours I've played?

Save your game and then go back to the save game screen and it will show how many hours you have logged

Normally i don't think it would matter but i heard ps3 users have been experiencing several glitches with the game. Even an article on IGN about it. Definitely go with the 360 version.

Originally Posted by jrdnsrnss

Normally i don't think it would matter but i heard ps3 users have been experiencing several glitches with the game. Even an article on IGN about it. Definitely go with the 360 version.

Yeah I have for Ps3 and sometimes there is a lil lag or slowdown.

Dushnikn Yal isn't that important right? It wouldn't really be a bad thing if I went overboard & killed everyone in the village right? 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Eating the dead
pimp.gif

Yeah get it for 360. Starts lagging like crazy on PS3 if you've been playing for a while in one sitting.

Anybody else start getting their @@$ kicked around level 12?

I spent a good amount of time leveling up my destruction and went from level 8 to level 12 and now every enemy kicks my @@$. My destruction magic is on point but enemies usually just charge me and are able to kill me in one or two hits. For an example I recently started running into a lot of Sabre Tooth cats in the mountains, they kill me with one hit on full health.
indifferent.gif
Every time I come across an Ice Wolf it's a fight to the death that I have just as good a chance of losing as winning. I'm kind of rockin with a mage so my armor is real weak. Any tips?

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

I spent a good amount of time leveling up my destruction and went from level 8 to level 12 and now every enemy kicks my @@$. My destruction magic is on point but enemies usually just charge me and are able to kill me in one or two hits. For an example I recently started running into a lot of Sabre Tooth cats in the mountains, they kill me with one hit on full health.
indifferent.gif
Every time I come across an Ice Wolf it's a fight to the death that I have just as good a chance of losing as winning. I'm kind of rockin with a mage so my armor is real weak. Any tips?
Switch up to heavy armour, you won't get the robe bonuses but you'll have a lot better defence.  Honestly I don't even use destruction magic much usually shield + wep or 2h, then regen spells and a bow when sneaking

Have you started the college of winterhold part? you'll probably get better spells from there

Yea I just started and finished the first couple of Winterhold spells. I've got all the novice and adept destruction spells, kind of holding off on the expert level ones because I just don't have the magicka to make much use of them.

Where can I find some decent heavy armor? and can I break down one of my robes and use it to enchant some heavy armor with the same effects? That would be
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

indifferent.gif
As a mage you are supposed to use the other school of magics during battle as well. Pure destruction will be problematic. Restoration and Alteration spells are good for defense. YOU NEED conjuration if you are getting your %%# kicked. Summon that atronarch and things will be easier. Later on you can summon even more powerful stuff
sick.gif
pimp.gif

You can also summon bound swords, bows, and axes.
pimp.gif

Yea my Restoration is my second strongest area and last night I started working on Conjuration by summoning flame atronarchs at the start of every battle, My Alteration is still at like 17 but I do use stoneflesh regularly. I just can't seep to deal with a powerful enemy that gets close range. Restoration spells take too long to pull off when your opponent is right on top of you.

Back
Top Bottom