Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Originally Posted by Beast4ya

Damn dude up there that has 100 conjuration, how?

Soul Trap on dead bodies levels up very quickly....it looks weird and I honestly don't know what it does, but it definitely beats conjuring creatures over and over again
I sat there for easily 2+ hours doing the Soul Trap spell waiting for it to lower in the given amount exp. but it really didn't lol

dont judge me

soul trap takes souls and stores them in soul gems or the black star
you can then use it to recharge your enchanted weapons

Originally Posted by im that one

Originally Posted by MR J 858

Ok be honest NT'ers.

Who & which glitches have you guys done to level up quick or to make a ton of gold in this game?
There are so many different glitches in the game right now. Just do a search on youtube 
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]i haven't... usually stay away from gliches, i like playing things straight up. if i wanted things easy, i'd set the difficulty to match.[/color]
This.  Plus if you level up using Smithing, your character is going to be weak.  The NPC's get more difficult as you level up so leveling up fast on pointless stuff doesn't really do anything to help you.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Potema quest......... wiejhiuswbhpiUEB.... took awhile. damn glad i'm done with that.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]current stats... 16 quests completed, lvl 22, one handed - 67, heavy armor - 52, block 46, smithing - 48, restoration - 30, not sure where to find hours played though.[/color]

On my third day of playing...around 20 hours at level 31 with 97 smithing, 92 conjuration. That dremora lord is real OP
30t6p3b.gif

lvl 19.

currently doing "the black star"

i keep getting killed -_____________-

(trying to kill marlyn) ...wtvr his name is

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]where and how can i buy shops to get income? (best ways in your opinion)
[/color]

Game is fun. I usually don't like Western RPGs other than Dragon Age but this one is very good. I'm level 15 right now and slowly progressing. My smithing and 2h are at 50 each. I'm probably going to have to start focusing on enchanting next as it looks very beneficial long term.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]ayi carumba... played the game last night around 9... the next time i looked at my clock, 2 am. yeeeesh. accomplished a lot though. haha. left off at about to make an entire ebony armor and weapon arsenal after mining for the ebony ores.[/color]

Just made it to level 43, but the PS3 version is glitching like crazy since my file size is so big.

Sneaking, Destruction, One hand, Heavy Armor and Smithing all between 90- 100, game seems a little easy now. i can walk into a dungeon with my dog and light up the place like the fourth of July.

Soul Trap on dead bodies levels up very quickly....it looks weird and I honestly don't know what it does, but it definitely beats conjuring creatures over and over again
I sat there for easily 2+ hours doing the Soul Trap spell waiting for it to lower in the given amount exp. but it really didn't lol

dont judge me

Where do you get that spell?

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

McRaptor wrote:

dont judge me
Where do you get that spell?

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]guy at dragonsreach should have it. they sell it a few places if i remember right.[/color]

Originally Posted by im that one

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]where and how can i buy shops to get income? (best ways in your opinion)
[/color]

you have to level up your speechcraft I think or wife someone up and she will run a business for you and make 100 gold daily

Originally Posted by heatpinoyboy

On my third day of playing...around 20 hours at level 31 with 97 smithing, 92 conjuration. That dremora lord is real OP
30t6p3b.gif

Is smiting a good investment? Does it give you the best armor for you're level?
Most of my good items are just found in dungeons.

Who did you guys choose to marry in the game?

Do any of the girls have different set of traits, skills, or will hoard more gold for you in a day ?

Originally Posted by UnderMedicated

Originally Posted by heatpinoyboy

30t6p3b.gif

Is smiting a good investment? Does it give you the best armor for you're level?
Most of my good items are just found in dungeons.

I primarily raised smithing because it was so dam easy to level up. Smithing does allow me to have access to some of the best armor in the game because I can make it as well as improve upon it further (IE: Conditions such as flawless-epic-legendary). Smithing should go hand in hand with enchanting as well because enchanting can provide even further bonuses to your armor/weapons that cannot be achieved elsewhere in the game.

Overall, just invest in it because it levels up quickly as well as it brings up your total level pretty easily too.

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

Where are all the leather strips??

The companions forger sells them and the very first house/shop to your right as soon as you enter whiterun sells them. The lady outside making weapons and also the dude behind the counter in the shop.

anyway to lower bounty without going to jail or paying? These brotherhood missions.....

This game is crazy good, it makes time go by sooo fast

Too many quests in this game, too many quests that go on too long as well. Got like 40 quests on que 
30t6p3b.gif

-The Juice

Back
Top Bottom