Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

It's a great game, you'll enjoy it. Wasn't that glitchy for me. Still didn't buy any of the dlc, probably won't at this point

I'll wait it out and see how people like it. Plus i'm cheap and don't want to pay monthly. Started playing Skyrim again after a 2 year break. I'll beat that first and get the dlc's.
Lol understood. I think its gonna be legit. Once I play the beta I'll come back to this thread (If I get picked). You play on PC, PS3 or Xbox?

Lol understood. I think its gonna be legit. Once I play the beta I'll come back to this thread (If I get picked). You play on PC, PS3 or Xbox?

damn they never picked you? I've gotten picked for the beta multiple times but never got to play it because of work :smh:
They keep sending them even though I never play :lol:

I want it for the xbox one though, I can't stand playing games on my laptop.

damn they never picked you? I've gotten picked for the beta multiple times but never got to play it because of work
mean.gif

They keep sending them even though I never play
laugh.gif

I want it for the xbox one though, I can't stand playing games on my laptop.
Naw man.....No Love at all. I've yet to play in a beta for this game....EVER.

I think Im going to play on PC this go round cause of all the mods and my new PC was built for gaming.

Picked this back up again after two years of having the game and got some scratches buffed out of my disc. Game is :smokin Can't believe I never beat it.

I actually played the beta for a bit because my brother had access. It was pretty dope, the interface felt like I was playing any ol' Elder Scrolls game. The choices were overwhelming, I think there were three different factions with 3-4 races under each and then you can pick from like 6 different classes :lol:

Gameplay was cool I got to team up with a couple of randoms and take down some baddies so it awesome to finally see that in a skyrim game.

I won't be playing it though if its gonna cost monthly. Nuh-uh

I actually played the beta for a bit because my brother had access. It was pretty dope, the interface felt like I was playing any ol' Elder Scrolls game. The choices were overwhelming, I think there were three different factions with 3-4 races under each and then you can pick from like 6 different classes :lol:

Gameplay was cool I got to team up with a couple of randoms and take down some baddies so it awesome to finally see that in a skyrim game.

I won't be playing it though if its gonna cost monthly. Nuh-uh

Yeah, I played the last beta and I enjoyed the combat system for the most part. Disliked how the thief / assassin style of play got shafted. The last character I made in Skyrim had crazy sneak / lockpicking skills, but neither of those exist in ESO. Also, not sure how much I like the "phasing" concept, where you can't see people on screen that aren't on the same part of a quest as you are - even if they're your friend. Story is pretty dope though, definitely Elder Scrolls worthy. I only got to level 7, but hoping I'll be able to do the Cyrodiil pvp next beta weekend. Other than that, the game is still buggy but it will be super dope by the release.

Funny was I tried playing skyrim last nig on my ps3 but my disc drive went:smh: but I logged in over 150 hours and never beat the main story either lol

I pull Skyrim out every other week and put in crazy sessions still :lol: Never run out of things to do in this game.

Beta was kinda dope. My char was weak but i think as i leveled up i woulda been stronger. I rushed through zones to see as much as i could

Been in 4 betas.

Feel free to ask any questions.

Oh and console version drops 2 months after PC version.

What's it like? Is the multi player similar to guild wars where you can see people doing the same questd as you but they aren't in your world nor can you interact with them? FYI Demon and souls and dark souls did the same thing as well.

What's it like? Is the multi player similar to guild wars where you can see people doing the same questd as you but they aren't in your world nor can you interact with them? FYI Demon and souls and dark souls did the same thing as well.
No it's a persistent world like most other MMO's where people can steal your kills/lootable quest objectives.

Matter fact that was the problem during beta, so many people in one area mobs stopped spawning due to zone bloat (although that will be completely fixed by launch).

They're doing mega servers, so pretty much everyone on one server whom are then instanced whenever necessary to prevent overcrowding. So a mega sever for North America, Europe, etc.

I like it. And Cyrodiil is crazy. I've never seen a more chaotic PvP zone in my life, mad fun and you can pretty much level to cap in that area since exp scales. I know I will.

No it's a persistent world like most other MMO's where people can steal your kills/lootable quest objectives.

Matter fact that was the problem during beta, so many people in one area mobs stopped spawning due to zone bloat (although that will be completely fixed by launch).

They're doing mega servers, so pretty much everyone on one server whom are then instanced whenever necessary to prevent overcrowding. So a mega sever for North America, Europe, etc.

I like it. And Cyrodiil is crazy. I've never seen a more chaotic PvP zone in my life, mad fun and you can pretty much level to cap in that area since exp scales. I know I will.
Okay thanks. Will cop.

Okay thanks. Will cop.
Might want to watch some beta footage before you decide fully if you never got into the testing.

It doesn't play like a normal ES game at all which is the only off putting thing I have to say about it.

After you adjust to it though and figure everything out I'd honestly give the game a 8.5/10 from the limited experience you have on the beta servers. I already pre-ordered myself.

Last edited:
I hate to bump an ancient thread, but I just copped the PS3 Legendary Edition which comes with the three expansions on the disk.

But in my PS3 menu, the main game itself is a separate thing from the DLC. Meaning there's a disk icon named "Skyrim" and then a disk icon named "Skyrim Downloadable Content".

Does this mean that I have to create a character for both? Or do I just play Skyrim normally and when I choose to go into the DLC, my progress is imported?

EDIT: NVM I realized that the second disc icon contains the DLC packs for you to install to the system individually at your leisure

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom