Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

I think my hdmi cable went out because I can hear the game I just can't see it on the tv. I've been sidelined for a few days. This ever happen to anyone before? I'm on ps3 by the way.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Nerds.

laugh.gif

Kinda wanna cop though, i cant lie

Xbox is collecting dust, havent touched it in months

Originally Posted by Jhustle23

I think my hdmi cable went out because I can hear the game I just can't see it on the tv. I've been sidelined for a few days. This ever happen to anyone before? I'm on ps3 by the way.

buy a new cheap cable on amazon & test it out

Originally Posted by TheeQuickness

I'm stuck on the main quest
mad.gif
. Got to the point where I need to transcribe the Lexicon that Septimus Sigmus gave me but I am stuck at the temple where it needs to be done.

Got tired of trying to figure it out so I started doing the side quests.
this had frustrated as hell, you have to put the lexicon in the press the first button, then keep on pressing the second button until the third one pops out, then keep on pressing the third button until the fourth one pops out. activate fourth, done
oh and go and take the elder scroll that's in the thing that opens up.

I swear there are no [Item] of Enchanting in this game. Spent 4 hours checking all the shops and I've yet to see one. So I'm just going to BS my min/max armor till I find that enchant and hit 100 Alchemy.

Originally Posted by Jhustle23

Sometimes you gotta turn your TV off then turn it back on. I've had this problem before.

I wasn't gonna go through all 40 pages looking for this.. hoping someone can help me before I turn the game in.

I'm almost done with the game and my remaining missions are reunification of the empire and taking back windhelm.  But every time I do the taking back Windhelm quest, and beat Ulfric, no dialogue scene appears.  I'm just stuck.  Anyone else have this problem?

This game was !!+%#+$ amazing until this happened... wasted my winter break trying the beat it and now it turns out I can't
indifferent.gif
  Its going to be a huge let down if a small bug won't let me finish the game.

Originally Posted by GG23

I wasn't gonna go through all 40 pages looking for this.. hoping someone can help me before I turn the game in.

I'm almost done with the game and my remaining missions are reunification of the empire and taking back windhelm.  But every time I do the taking back Windhelm quest, and beat Ulfric, no dialogue scene appears.  I'm just stuck.  Anyone else have this problem?

This game was !!+%#+$ amazing until this happened... wasted my winter break trying the beat it and now it turns out I can't
indifferent.gif
Options
1. Load Back a couple of saves ago
2. Restart the game.

3. Hit EVERYONE(Its hot I got Esbern to start talking again) 

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

indifferent.gif
Options
2. Restart the game.

I've tried everything possible, including those... I turned into a werewolf and killed the whole camp outta frustration hoping that would help.

No way am I gonna spend another three weeks doing everything over.  Thanks for the input though.

By the way, I dunno if you've made it this far or beaten the game, but %@%% Esbern,
Spoiler [+]
don't kill Paarthurnax

Yep F Esbern

I love how they say they wont help me anymore when they did not do %!%! when it came to Fighting all the dragons and more. A old 50+ man who lives in the sewers with the crazies and a 50+ year old serving wench from some backwater inn thinks I need them. Lol I'm Dovakhin

Another update on my stats.

100 Enchanting
100 Heavy Armor (+28 for 128 from enchantments)
100 Smithing
100 Block
87 One Handed
90 Alchemy
70 Speech

I couldn't find the [Item] of Enchanting I needed to learn the enchant so I did BS my min/max'ing. I had around 82 Alchemy when I did it and was still able to make Fortify Enchant potions at 30%.

I have 2 Daedric War Axes and when dual wielded, I have 936 Damage. 468 with shield equipped. Armor rating of 1636 with shield equipped so I think I may have hit the armor cap but correct me if I'm wrong. I won't lie, it was a headache just to do this so if I did have the Fortify Enchant enchanting spell, it would've been worst. This may just be my end-game armor set.

P.S. Daedric looks terrible on males.
P.S.S. Anybody find a way around that Markath bug? I can afford to pay off my bounty easily but I'd rather not if I don't have to.

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

indifferent.gif
Options
2. Restart the game.

@GG23 yeah looks like you can only do these, and if you already did no3 i think you dont have any other choice man. too bad
and about esbern, 

Spoiler [+]
if you decide to not kill paarthanux, and go back to angier of high hrothgar, theres a new option when talking to him about asking where the other word walls / walls of power are, i think if you kill the dragon this option wont show up. however if you have all the words already and decides to kill the dragon then go back to esbern, a new line of quests about the blades faction will open up,

markath bug sucks, i met a supposedly bounty hunter out in that area and he offers me to get rid of my bounty if i pay him (was about 8k), i paid him but when i went to the city, they still arrested me 
laugh.gif

so i suggest if you have to do something in markath, go there at night where there are less guards, but youre still gona have to kill em.thats how i finished my my quest there for the dark brotherhood.

Originally Posted by VoidEmperor

mad.gif
. Got to the point where I need to transcribe the Lexicon that Septimus Sigmus gave me but I am stuck at the temple where it needs to be done.

this had frustrated as hell, you have to put the lexicon in the press the first button, then keep on pressing the second button until the third one pops out, then keep on pressing the third button until the fourth one pops out. activate fourth, done

what do you do with the elders scroll ? is it part of another quest? that 20lbs or w/e in my inventory isnt kool man
30t6p3b.gif

I don't know if I'll ever get to play this game. I have Elder Scrolls IV, with only about 1 hour of gameplay. My distraction was Fallout 3, which I have to start over, as my PS3 was "lost", and had to be replaced.

Originally Posted by iWhipMyHeadovv

mad.gif

what do you do with the elders scroll ? is it part of another quest? that 20lbs or w/e in my inventory isnt kool man
30t6p3b.gif
Finished the quest today. %$+$ Septimus and his lexicon quest. Not tryna look for all those different elf bloods.

On the other hand....Got full Daedric armor finally
pimp.gif
. Doing the thieves guild questline now. Hopefully when I face Alduin I won't be that high of a level in which he just dies anti-climatically.

why are all the "best" armors in this game so damn ugly (deadric, dragon)....

I'm not really into the enchanting thing, I know a lot of people are. I don't have an interest in having an OP'd character or one shotting everything (no, I'm not saying it's wrong or cheating, it's just not for me)....

Seriously, the spikey look or that dragon plate/bone +%@@, not a good one. I'mma have to get that ebony mail.

best armor is ebony based.

daedric IMO is best.

it doesnt matter once you level up the left side of heavy armor (its weightless and doesnt slow you down)

thats the only reason i never really rocked any light armors.

i wore elven armor for like levels 4-7 maybe

i have ebony mail now, and havent taken it off.

i just started overcharging my smithing, my daedric sword does 104 damage (double damage from 100 one handed) and sucks a soul if i kill the target in 8 seconds.

i cant keep enough gems LMAO

im still grinding on enchanting to 100

ive really fallen off in playing this game nonstop

havent touched it all week.

Got full dragon, working on full daedric (vendors take forever to regenerate another daedra heart), !*%% looks so ugly though.

Originally Posted by iWhipMyHeadovv

30t6p3b.gif
Finished the quest today. %$+$ Septimus and his lexicon quest. Not tryna look for all those different elf bloods.

On the other hand....Got full Daedric armor finally
pimp.gif
. Doing the thieves guild questline now. Hopefully when I face Alduin I won't be that high of a level in which he just dies anti-climatically.
lol. yeah getting all the blood sucks, i looked it up and there's this place called Liars Retreat, go there. You can find all the types of blood you need except the High Elf Blood. But you can just go to the Thalmor Embassy and kill anyone there for it.
Finding Liars Retreat for me was a %$#%$. On the other hand when you finish the quest you get that book to level up your skills. There's this glitch so you can keep on using the book to level up all you want.

Oh you need the Elder Scroll to learn the shout Dragonrend, which you need to beat Alduin

Got this as a gift... never opened the packaging.. BESTBUY wouldnt take it back without a reciept.. it was a *%$%#!* gift.. this game seems wack so i refuse to remove the plastic lining.

These bastards want me to kill Paarthurnax... What kinda bull *@#@...
I don't want to kill the big OG homie... 

Anybody still use a follower? I stopped using em because I always one-shot by accident...

Also, make a ring and necklace with the Fortify Carry Weight enchantment
pimp.gif
You're welcome.

Back
Top Bottom