Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

I just got it yesterday and I've been playing all night and most of today. Now I'm at work with the shakes. All I've been thinking about is the game. Can't wait to be out of here

Finally hit level 70 and still haven't even gotten into much of the main quest
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Maybe you're right, I shouldn't invest a lot in sneak. I do love pickpocketing people and stealing all their crap.

Just goes to show you how diverse and unique this game can be person-to-person. Not one game experience will be the same, ever.

Thanks anyways.

I would recommend you don't invest in sneak. I have all the perks for this skill and i never use it. Wasted all my skill points on dumb perks
mad.gif

That's why i started my second play through. 

Man I'm definitely gonna have to pick this up eventually. Been hogging my little brother's PS3 for like 3 days now.
Going over my mom's house for dinner just to play
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Anyone have experience with both the PC version and the console version? I'd like some advice on which to pick up.

Knightingale armor looks sick
pimp.gif

Who's the best follower to have? I have the LIoness chick right now but i want someone who wont stand 200ft away while im battling fools.

Originally Posted by NICKLE DIME BAY

Knightingale armor looks sick
pimp.gif

Who's the best follower to have? I have the LIoness chick right now but i want someone who wont stand 200ft away while im battling fools.

J'Zargo is one of the best followers you can get. He's the cocky Khajit at the College of Winterhold. Hes one of the few followers that can level up with you all the way to your max level.

Getting Smithing to 100 is still a must...because it levels your overall level as well...higher level = more perk points. I actually leveled to 100 Smithing first and made Dragonplate as a "beater" set with enchants that helped but weren't boosted to godly levels. I made Daedric once I got my Enchanting to 100 and Alchemy to the low 80s.

Enchanting is damn near a must for playing on Master. It's challenging right now with my godlike armor but before when I had just regular Dragonplate, I wouldn't even try Expert.

nightingale armor >
im only 35 light armor and around 70 heavy, but i wear this almost always. i throw on the daedric set when *!$$ is getting cray but otherwise its exclusively nightengale. 

TESV_Nightingale_Armor_Male.png

it makes it hella easy to sneak. i wasn't big on it but i got kind of bored of just trading blows with everybody. sneakings a new dimension to the game, thieves guild missions are dope and i'm just starting the dark brotherhood quest. 

only thing i like about nightengale armor is the mask...

the enchantments are booty

the dark brotherhood light armor set is better, imo

yes, getting your smithing to 100 helps your overall level

but you didnt read what i typed

i said "stop making iron daggers to level up smithing after you get daedric"

because you're going to improve and forge your daedric/ebony armors enough to probably 100 out with THAT....

instead of grinding iron daggers for 2 more hours

i get zero xp on any improvements or new armor sets i forge now because i wasted time making iron daggers from 80-100 and i dont even use the dragon armor.

I doubt you're going to get from 70 to 100 smithing from making ebony and daedric. And yes I made ebony, dragon, and daedric. Also with forging iron daggers, you can level your enchanting quite easily and make a minimum of 100k in the process. More most likely since I made 100k off about 80 iron daggers.

Originally Posted by BaltimoreGutta

I doubt you're going to get from 70 to 100 smithing from making ebony and daedric. And yes I made ebony, dragon, and daedric. Also with forging iron daggers, you can level your enchanting quite easily and make a minimum of 100k in the process. More most likely since I made 100k off about 80 iron daggers.

Using the Iron Daggers for boosting Smithing and Enchanting is a great idea. I was about to sell my collection of daggers until a friend of mine told me about this.

Originally Posted by Apocalypz

Originally Posted by BaltimoreGutta

Using the Iron Daggers for boosting Smithing and Enchanting is a great idea. I was about to sell my collection of daggers until a friend of mine told me about this.

I already had 100 Smithing when I did this method
tired.gif
I didn't think about it beforehand but I realized I had an abundance of iron ingots and leather strips to I just made a bunch and leveled my Enchanting to 100. I still have 50-60 daggers to sell but not needing the money yet.

you dont understand what im saying. once you get daedric, you dont need any other type of armor. you can level 70 to 100 IMPROVING anything you make

dont listen tho

make 3 hours worth of more daggers than you need to

then feel dumb when every forge or improvement you do afterwards for things youre actually gonna use doesnt gain you any xp...

lmao

and someone said the enchant boost like 20 pages ago when the dagger boost was first mentioned.

i got to level 50 today

i get so side tracked in this game
laugh.gif
whether its exploring and clearing a random cave i come across or just doing side quest. i got a my necromancer to level 51. and i have an assassin on 25... says i've only done 7 main quest
laugh.gif

joined the Dark Brotherhood today. I'm trying to do that trick where you can make armor/weapons with over 1mil stats.

Originally Posted by seniosoul

do you have to have quad core to play

nope.  games doesn't even really make use of anything more than two cores.
You might have to play at lower settings however

Duo Core 2 is the minimum you need which is the set of processors that were out in 08. So if you have a PC that is newer than that you should be OK I think.

Back
Top Bottom