ELDER'S NEW PICK-UP... .45 CALIBER 1911 WITH RED DOT SIGHT SYSTEM

Kimber Crimson Carry Pro. Match grade components and VERY accurate even without using the red dot lasersystem. With Red Dot Laser you will not miss. Thing is ready to shoot right out the box. Went to the range yesterday and my shooting was the best I ever shotafter only 2 magazines. Will post results later. Kimber is one of the best 1911's there are. Expensive, but worth it. FBI Hostage rescue team, and LAPDSWAT uses them (Kimbers) as their main weapon, and so does the SOCOM Marines. BTW the Laser is in the handgrip.

2emlb29.jpg

302m5xi.jpg

2vj4xap.jpg

2nhqa6t.jpg

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

Wish I could buy one in Cali

legally
Cali will not let y'all have 1911's? Dang my dude, Cali is mad weak with the gunlaws...making citizens abide by the law while the criminals walkign around with AK's and AR-15's.

Coolnificent, lol nah I'm not from TX my dude, but loving the Rosewood grips nonthelesshomie.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

how much did it run your pockets btw?
Thanks y'all, it's a pleasure to shoot. It cost $949 at the place I got it, which ischeaper than retail for it. With all the upgrades and the Crimson Trace laser grips it's a steal actually.

legally

lol you cant have 1911s in cali?

OP very, very nice.
Not totally sure, but I think he means that the red dot sight is illegal in Cali.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

legally

lol you cant have 1911s in cali?

OP very, very nice.
Not totally sure, but I think he means that the red dot sight is illegal in Cali.
Word everything is all limited in L.A at least

haven't done enough research but I can be totally wrong

YEA THATS A STEAL FOR THAT PRICE....WOULDNT MIND A COMPACT KIMBER MY SELF.................IF I COULD EVER AFFORD ONE..THEIR ALMOST OUT OF MY LEAUGE...BUT THELOW POUNDAGE ON THE TRIGGER PULL ON THEM IS AWESOME...

Back
Top Bottom